Great show last night

Patric

Nov 1, 2001
Disneyland
Koldborn no less, Danish prime Death metal at Tex...beforew they started I was drinking strong beer and peppered vodka shots whoohooo so I was completely up in the air. Drank even more with the guys from Iron Fire and their new beefy Latino members and their Finnish girlfriend whom I started talking about Olavi Mikkonen with. Met some thrash metal bloke and said I was the geetarist of AA, didn't believe me but then I started speaking Swedish and he was like "what the fuck?" He and about the rest of the guys that even also thought I was gay, but hey what's wrong with being emotional when drunk? Anyway yeah I also tongue-kissed this goth chick but I was so drunk that I messed it all up and she ran away. Then KOLDBORN came on and me and about 4 other metalheads (hey, that's much for being Denmark) headbanged like motherfuckers to all the great hooks from First Enslavement. Unfortunately, I accidently banged my head into this skinhead dude and I know have a HUGE blue eye and can't even see, everyone's all upset and wants me to go to the doctor. Well anyway Koldborn was fucking great and my friend Rasmus could actually headbang quite well behind the drums! Cheers!

Ah it was in Denmark but that says it all cause they're more vulgar over here (seriously, two guys jumped up stage NAKED and pretended doing anal sex, the latter one later got in a huge fight) :lol:

It's turning dark purple now but sure, I can send a pic of the eye.

Belgar said:
Aahahah you damn scandinavians, I don't remember us being so wild in Belgium. It might be a scandinavian custom to be naked on stage, I remember Illdisposed is from Denmark and they played a couple shows naked....... !:headbang:

Ehem...Danish, not Scandinavian ;)