I hate Valentine's day!

haha :lol:

I never understood the whole "on the pull" thing, shouldn't single people always be on the pull? :p

This means especially on the pull
and where were my bows, lowly mortal (maybe youll reach your 777th tonight

5258f.jpg

I think it's cool. I've come to accept a lot of things I couldn't in the past. I just think it's a way to appreciate the one that you love. The only thing I disagree with is feeling you're obligated to do something just because its valentine's day.

Reactions: SALINE
i remember writing an angry blog about it last year lol
@at bloody scalpel
yeah it seems like it should be in summer

It IS in summer. For us. That's what feels wrong. We hold another day(rough translation: "Lovers' day") as of june 12th, and well I usually don't even notice it. This year might be different though, I'll let you guys know how it turns out :p

Yup, I hate it! I think it should be deleted from every calendar, I can't stand all the sugary love messages that are floating on line these days, and I can stand even less all those commercial cards... Hell, I understand that there are a lot of people out there that are in love, but why do they have to scream it out loud till the judgment's day? It makes all of us being sick about the very idea of being romantic again one day...:puke:
What do you think about it? D'you all like Valentine's day? Do you agree with me?

I agree! The only thing I like about it is the chocolate. :p

eh i never have had a date on valitines and the man i would be with Now is an hour and a half away so :( But i usually ignore the holiday but i wouldnt mind getin a rose or sumthing on VD :p

nutin is wrong wit valintinez day u dont hav 2 do n e thing but its nice if u got a g/f or b/f

Vikk Cavanagh: i m 1337 ;)

Macharius88: aids ftw

Kayos: u dont evin want 2 hav sex wit ur b/f so lol

Black Core: :( it's ok u'll find sum1 sumday

Swabs: that robin hood movie rulez!

nutin is wrong wit valintinez day u dont hav 2 do n e thing but its nice if u got a g/f or b/f

Vikk Cavanagh: i m 1337 ;)

Macharius88: aids ftw

Kayos: u dont evin want 2 hav sex wit ur b/f so lol

Black Core: :( it's ok u'll find sum1 sumday

Swabs: that robin hood movie rulez!

hey wheres my comforting?
and whats your real name btw?