I hate Valentine's day!

nutin is wrong wit valintinez day u dont hav 2 do n e thing but its nice if u got a g/f or b/f

Vikk Cavanagh: i m 1337 ;)

Macharius88: aids ftw

Kayos: u dont evin want 2 hav sex wit ur b/f so lol

Black Core: :( it's ok u'll find sum1 sumday

Swabs: that robin hood movie rulez!

you can keep ur herpes between u and ur g/f. no one else wants em buddy

I have nothing against Valentines day. Free candy lots of the time. Sometimes some of the best candies are available only on Valentines day. Last year I got lingerie for my GF. WAY better than fucking flowers.

Just for the record:
Expressing you're distaste for Valentine's day, is a way of participating in Valentine's day. The holiday affects 2 main groups, the people who love it and send gifts and blah blah blah, and the rebelious ones who pretend to hate it because they are cool.

If you don't like it, don't bother with it.

Just for the record:
Expressing you're distaste for Valentine's day, is a way of participating in Valentine's day. The holiday affects 2 main groups, the people who love it and send gifts and blah blah blah, and the rebelious ones who pretend to hate it because they are cool.

What about those who are categorizing the world in two kind of people ?

Just for the record:

I don't bother with the actual day. Obviously because I want to appear cool of course. I can hardly see how I can say "For Valentine's day I did something special and made a post saying how I dislike the holiday two days before the fourteenth of Febuary."

Just for the record:

It's hard pretend not to notice that it's valentines day when all the world is screaming out loud that they are in love, you know? I don't have a tv, in these days I have to study, so I don't go out often, but all the sugary things are penetrating from anywhere, and it's really annoying. That's what I don't like of it, and since I don't like it and I'm annoyed by those who like it, the least I can do is saying that I disagree. That's all.