I hate Valentine's day!

Igraine

I swear!
Oct 24, 2006
Milan, Italy
Yup, I hate it! I think it should be deleted from every calendar, I can't stand all the sugary love messages that are floating on line these days, and I can stand even less all those commercial cards... Hell, I understand that there are a lot of people out there that are in love, but why do they have to scream it out loud till the judgment's day? It makes all of us being sick about the very idea of being romantic again one day...:puke:
What do you think about it? D'you all like Valentine's day? Do you agree with me?

Reactions: MIMA and Kattana
MikeToole_restrain.jpg

It is a commercial holiday. There is nothing more to say other than it is an occassion created by companies who would profit from it and individuals who buy into it for whatever reason...
Why should anybody need to be given a day to tell their significant other how much they care about them? Why do people need to be given a day to give the ones they feel for presents?
What happens on Valentines day would mean so much more on any other occasion. That is how I feel anyway.

Reactions: SALINE
Why must everybody be so romantic on Valentine? What's wrong with any other day? It spoils the whole spontanious actions because everyone expects something on Valentine, if you don't get your g/f or b/f something, they're mad but that's just stupid.

but maybe I just feel this way cuz I'm alone (again) this year *sigh*

Reactions: GhostOfBodom