I hate Valentine's day!

Yup, I hate it! I think it should be deleted from every calendar, I can't stand all the sugary love messages that are floating on line these days, and I can stand even less all those commercial cards... Hell, I understand that there are a lot of people out there that are in love, but why do they have to scream it out loud till the judgment's day? It makes all of us being sick about the very idea of being romantic again one day...:puke:
What do you think about it? D'you all like Valentine's day? Do you agree with me?

i just dont give a fuck about it...i just ignore it like someone else said...

I don't really care for Valentine's day, especially when I was in school, we had to wear these retarded heart necklaces and we couldn't speak to any girls or the girl you'd talk to could take your heart away, it was super lame.

I'm gonna see my girlfriend, but just like any normal day. But I am looking forward to fixing my teeth tomorrow, they're gonna fix 3 of my half teeth :D

Errrr just like to point out to all you boys and girls ...... GET LAID FFS !!

celebrate valentines day give her, her hearts desire and then make sweet pasionate love :D or just ride her like a racehorse its all the same

in short its a day not to be on a forum ...ahh fuck its already 14th lolzor. laterss