I hate Valentine's day!

the world is divided in 3 main groups, those who can count, and those who can't

we should meet and go on the pull lol

edit:
777th post
this makes this post god like and all must worship it
Dude you're a hypocrite:erk: You go along saying pentagrams are for posers(occultists), and then you go along and make a reference of one of the greatest magicians of all time: Aleister Crowley? :OMG: You should think before you act:lol:
EDIT: 777

Many believe this number to be a representing of the number of God. This perception is incorrect. This number is actually the mark of the beast, not 666 as many still believe.
It was a star seal tailored after this number used by the late Aleister Crowley to supposedly summon the devil. Also, when one consideres the idead of Las Vegas' "Lucky 7s", the 7 Seals of the Apocolypse, The 7 Deadly Sins, and the 7 Circles of Hell, one must see the blatant connection between the number 7 and evil.
(see 666)

I don't hate it, for me it's a day like the others. I don't care abt it. I hate only all that advertisement everywhere.

Dude you're a hypocrite:erk: You go along saying pentagrams are for posers(occultists), and then you go along and make a reference of one of the greatest magicians of all time: Aleister Crowley? :OMG: You should think before you act:lol:
EDIT: 777

Many believe this number to be a representing of the number of God. This perception is incorrect. This number is actually the mark of the beast, not 666 as many still believe.
It was a star seal tailored after this number used by the late Aleister Crowley to supposedly summon the devil. Also, when one consideres the idead of Las Vegas' "Lucky 7s", the 7 Seals of the Apocolypse, The 7 Deadly Sins, and the 7 Circles of Hell, one must see the blatant connection between the number 7 and evil.
(see 666)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
im sorry i didnt look so deeply into what occultists believe about that number
it is commonly believed its the number of god and i wasnt refereing to crowley.

and i made no link between occultists and magicians

What about those who are categorizing the world in two kind of people ?
Two ways of Celebrating Valentines day, not two types of people in the entire world...learn to read english.
It's hard pretend not to notice that it's valentines day when all the world is screaming out loud that they are in love, you know? I don't have a tv, in these days I have to study, so I don't go out often, but all the sugary things are penetrating from anywhere, and it's really annoying. That's what I don't like of it, and since I don't like it and I'm annoyed by those who like it, the least I can do is saying that I disagree. That's all.

It seems like you want to be apart of the festivities, but arn't, and are bitter over it :rolleyes:

You probably can't ignore it, but not caring is pretty damn simple.

I HATE flowers. They are dumb, they just end up rotting.

Well I would never recommend giving them to any girl. They are a waste of money.

I love flowers :) They're metal :kickass: :lol:
Seriously though, I love tulips, irises, lillies, roses, passionflowers,... :p

But I think flowers should come as a surprise and not because it's the 14th of February, and therefore you have to give them to your loved one :yuk:
I don't agree with the whole Valentinestuff anyhow... just what shopholders invented to lure more customers.

i celebrate valentines day by being a chauvinistic pig.

*burp*

Look!!!!:dopey:

<------------------ There's a new shiny little green box under my avatar!!!! :D

Thank you all, you're gorgeous!!!!:Spin:

Reactions: vikk