I have a dilema

swizzlenuts

i'm sciencing as fast as i can
Apr 21, 2003
Arkham
alright, i want to go to the kreator/vader show on april 14th, but mastodon is also playing on the 14th both in omaha(2 hr drive), but the next day mastodon play up in minneapolis(3 hr drive). my parents will never let me go to back to back concerts.... any suggestions on how to convince them?

idea 1: tell my parents that there is only the one in omaha and one in minneapolis...and do some bribe for them....its my only thoughts....

really...i mean, what kind of dilemma is that?

if you REALLY want to see mastodon...well, you'd know how to influence your parents better than we fucking would.

why are your parents against back to back concerts anyway? because they're paying for them?

Perdition's Light said:
why are your parents against back to back concerts anyway? because they're paying for them?

i have to pay... and they say you dont need to... its unnessicary... no good reasons really....

i was hoping you guys would have faced this problem or something like this and you would tell me what happend... but i guess not

swizzlenuts said:
i have to pay... and they say you dont need to... its unnessicary... no good reasons really....

i was hoping you guys would have faced this problem or something like this and you would tell me what happend... but i guess not
I say go see Kreator/Death Angel, because you have plenty of time to see Mastadon. I like them, but they're a newer band that's probably going to be around a while. The other bill is a special one you may never get a chance to see again.
If you try seeing them back to back, a lot of the fun will probably be sucked out of the second one.

What do you mean this may be the last chance....?

Kreator have been around a long time, but they tour extensively every year.

The Grimace said:
<--- wants to point out that Mastodon is better than Kreator, Vader, and Death Angel combined, and I love all those bands. Mastodon is better than everything.

Honestly, I like some Mastodon, but they're just some modern Relapse flavour. Absolutely nothing compared to those other three bands (well...maybe Death Angel).