I have a dream ...

Fluffy84

New Metal Member
Apr 10, 2004
... Vehemence coming to Poland and play mini tour with Polish Decapitated and Behemoth. Is this dream possible to fulfilment ?? ;)

Polska polska, I love the country. And Decapitated kicks ass too. Hey I actually spoke to this Arab guy in Copenhagen to had a bad ass pit bull, said he gotten it from Poland so I'm considering that as well.

Oh yes, Decapitated kicks ass . New CD 'The Negation' is great - almost so good how the new Vehemence ;) . But in your country is also many 'kicking ass' band's like Iniquity, Koldborn. And YES, we have in Poland a lot of evil Pit Bull :cool: Patric, did you see Decapitated live in action ?

I have seen Decapitated live when they toured with Vehemence back in the Summer of 2002!! I am positive that Vehemence will make it to Europe, and it is something that is not so far off in fact!! SO don't worry, they will be there sooner or later :)

I know that they will arrive to Poland once surely, but they will choose Warsaw to play and for me this for far. But Vehemence on live stage must be amazing and I must to be on their concert, so only help for me (if I do not want to add roads) is mini tour in Poland :headbang:

Poland has a good metal scene I'm sure, apart from all the quality death bands such as Decapitated, Hate, Vader, Yattering, Pik etc. I also see shitloads of metalheads ever fucking time I'm in the bigger cities there and even saw quiote a number of rock bars.

ps: when will you tour India, we're ready with corpsepaint and all:
{2424F024-C3A1-4379-9F3A-7F8763A4FDAB}.jpg

Yeah doing shows in Poland with thsoe metal brothers would be great, in time it will happen, Fluffy, our album has an hour long video on it showing our live preformances, old and new. Check out our new disc. It will be great to see all the Metal Koledski's! There is a download right here of Nathan doing the slayer song "Mandatory Suicide" with Sauron from Decapitated.

Download from this link! click here