I HAVE A DREAM

Ha! Avantasia it is!

:lol: Despite going off topic, I would like to see Demons and Wizards one year at Progpower. I don't think it would be that difficult for it to happen. I could be wrong though. The only thing I wonder about is if Jon holds a grudge due to what happened at the end of the IE set at IX.

:lol: Despite going off topic, I would like to see Demons and Wizards one year at Progpower. I don't think it would be that difficult for it to happen. I could be wrong though. The only thing I wonder about is if Jon holds a grudge due to what happened at the end of the IE set at IX.

Were you even at IX? How could he hold a grudge, it was Jon's equipment that messed up, he even said that from the stage. The PPUSA crew did nothing wrong, and in fact, tried to salvage the show.

Something went out on Jon's guitar and they tried to fix it, but they couldn't figure out what it was until after they had to end the show. It happened during the last song of their encore, Iced Earth, and basically that was that. It wasn't anyone's fault.

Hmmm so do we know if it was a backline problem or something on his guitar?