I have a girlfriend and Nevermore is overrated...

Awww Brett, LOL *hug*

I played the old "I'm pregnant" joke on my mom yesterday. Which went REALLY well cos I've been eating more for about the last month and have gained a few pounds... I told her I finally figured out why, and that I was due in November. :loco: I let it go for about 10 minutes, and after I cracked and said APRIL FOOLS! she didn't talk to me for a couple of hours, hahahaha. Either cos I scared her or she really wants a grandbaby, LOL

:lol: That is the cruelest April Fool's joke ever.

A lot of colleges send out their acceptance/rejection letters to arrive on April 1st. If I worked in an admissions office, I'd send acceptance letters to everybody. Then the next day, letters would arrive saying "APRIL FOOL'S! You're rejected, loser."

i'll never forget that when i was in highschool, there was thig girl i know that wanted to pull a joke on her bf on April Fool's..
there were together for 2 years!
She came to him that night and she was all serius, tells him they have to talk...
she told him she has been thinking about that for a while bla bla bla and she thinks they need to break up....
the thing is............... he agreed with her without knowing its april's fool!
he told her he stopped loving her and all that....
while he said that she thought he is pulling a joke as well....... so she went on with it...
after 2 hours they figured it out that its a joke - only for her....
isnt that terrible ? lol