Nevermore = overrated.

all_sins_undone

New Metal Member
Oct 5, 2005
Look at the threads in the Nevermore forum. Even you guys are bored with them. Yes I've seen them live, and the singer was yes wearing a Dimmu Borgir shirt. I have all the proof of their crapticity in the palms of my hand.

uh

so you base your opinion of the band on what kind of activity its forum has?
good job.

gotta love people that easily and quickly jump to conclusions.

enjoy the upcoming flaming.

you judge a band by looking at their band shirts when they perform live? Wow..................... we've got a fair amount of stupidity in here. Mind leaving this place now? Kthxbye.

trolls.jpg

btw: I think it's actually spelled c-r-a-p-t-A-c-i-t-y

*This has been a public service announcement from the council of overly concerned blondes.

I like Dimmu too, most of real black metal bands don't know how to get a cool guitar sound or to play intesting riffs. Atmosphere my ass, I want to headbang.

blimey said:
Look at the threads in the Nevermore forum. Even you guys are bored with them. Yes I've seen them live, and the singer was yes wearing a Dimmu Borgir shirt. I have all the proof of their crapticity in the palms of my hand.

I think this jackass just wants attention. Did he expect to find the cure for cancer on the forum? So just shut up butthole.

MetalMessiah9999 said:
Me too, they get way too much shit but to me they sound better then most of the "real" black metal out there.

i agree!!!!

anywho....how can you base your opinion on the band entirely on the fact that warrel was wearing a band shirt that you dont particualarly like? you, my good man, have failed at life