Hope Nevermore tours US

passenger 57

Mar 18, 2003
I have been a hard core fan of Nevermore since the begining. Yet, i have not seen them live, and i need to see them. I might have missed them when they came to certain spots in US, but this time i wont miss them at all, even if i have to travel, i will. You guys think they will do a few tours in US right?

It's nearly a done deal.

Nevermore will definitely be touring the United States, and they will in all likelihood be using the BW&BK festival in mid-June to launch the tour. They're reportedly taking labelmates Into Eternity on the road with them. But this is not confirmed yet, so...

They have a new album coming out around September or so; it's being produced by Jean-Francois Daigneault (guitarist of Kataklysm).

I saw them live this past Sunday and they played 3 new songs, "Beginning Of The End," "Embraced," and "Point Of Uncertainty." They were much heavier and even slightly brutal sounding.

holy crap....Into Eternity and Nevermore? That would RULE. Canada and Seattle coming together. Who woulda thunk it? Cant wait for Into Eternity's new cd too. Man, you are lucky for hearing those songs, they havent even toured close to me (as far as i know). Much looking forward to it.

passenger 57 said:
I have been a hard core fan of Nevermore since the begining. Yet, i have not seen them live, and i need to see them. I might have missed them when they came to certain spots in US, but this time i wont miss them at all, even if i have to travel, i will. You guys think they will do a few tours in US right?

Um yeah, they are from washington, lol.
I could see if they were from like Europe or somthing.