something nevermore related to satisfy the whiners

its about nevermore. Thats what you and some have been bitching about......right

that and cursing, and jerking, and age, and, and,and

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
ill make the average post about nevermore...

NEVERMORE RULES AND I CANT WAIT FOR THEIR NEXT ALBUM

happy?
Yeah i am like that too.

Can't wait for the concert either. Even though it won't b like old.

Damn this fucking (sorry for the word) calling off of this festival. :(
:D

Hmmm... Dead fetus mentioned, if i am not mistaken, that they have too many acoustics in this one. This might only be a misunderstanding and wrong info tho. I liked DH, but it was nothing special, where PoE was. andthe rest were, but man, The learning and the passenger is unsurpassable. And warrel implied that there'll be doom notes in the album. :heh:

All in all, get the album on the shelves dudes. :headbang:

Not only waiting for the new Nevermore, though...seems like metal's kind of run dry as of late. The last major release I can think of was The Crown's "Crowned in Terror" (mediocre at best), and only two that come to mine that are slated for release are the new In Flames and Dark Tranquillity.

Ah, but new Meshuggah looms enormous in the shadows. Can't come too soon.

Originally posted by ledmag
its about nevermore. Thats what you and some have been bitching about......right

that and cursing, and jerking, and age, and, and,and
well,as I guess I am considered to be one of the "whiners",I guess I should explain a couple of things...although I'm sure that most of you have already understood them from my previous posts as they were pretty clear.maybe it's more comfortable for you to pretend you don't understand and make fun of me,but bear in mind that showing such a lack of communication with the environment and what is being told to you only proves my point.
anyway,i will once again state that i don't mind off topic threads as long as I don't feel they insult my intelligence.Some have said that we should make an interesting nevermore thread instead of complaining.well to me it wouldn't make any difference,a topic becomes interesting by the quality of the posts on it.
I don't mind younger people than me,as long as they don't keep proving me I should.BTW,dreaming neon darkspot and famousamos:with your six thousand "ironical" posts this couple of days about how young you are and how people "shouldn't take you seriously because of your age"...well to me you just proved that which you were trying to make fun of.yes,if YOU think that your age is so significant that you mention it on every second thread,then why shouldn't I.and actually i like children to act their age,it's healthy.but i have the right to say that i preferred the place when it had adults who acted their age.

ledmag and the rest (although most of the rest have not been around for more than a few months,so I don't think they can have an opinion on whether the board has changed over time):I,I think that this board has lost lots of intelligence.or intelligent members if you prefer.they have been replaced by members of less intelligence.that does not mean they are worse people,i am not a racist.but it DOES mean that I enjoy the discussions here less and less.ledmag,maybe you don't see what I see.good for you,but let me keep my own opinion.after all actually I was here even before you,so I can see the evolution of the board over an even bigger period of time than you.
I haven't given up on this forum yet though.it just doesn't stimulate my brains like it used to.I'll probably stay around until EoR...after all that's the last big chance I'll give nevermore to become my fave band again.I don't think I'll follow them that close if they dissappoint me again.
closing,if you think that the posts here haven't lost in intelligence,more power to ya,at least you still enjoy the forum like some of us used to do.
live and let live you say,and i agree.
then don't shoot us for having a different opinion.

I will say this, I don't know Dragonlord from Adam, but this post makes a ton of sense and more than 1 good point. I'd like to be able to contribute 'intelligent' posts to the Neverforum, I just don't know enough about the band yet. Anyone want to talk about tons of other metal bands, I'm your guy. Otherwise, we should all just get along.

Originally posted by Dragonlord

well,as I guess I am considered to be one of the "whiners",I guess I should explain a couple of things...although I'm sure that most of you have already understood them from my previous posts as they were pretty clear.maybe it's more comfortable for you to pretend you don't understand and make fun of me,but bear in mind that showing such a lack of communication with the environment and what is being told to you only proves my point.

*****I feel the same way. I continue to tell your friends that they should give us the leway we give you and your friends. ANd your friends cant get the point. And you cant either, thats all but too obvious now.*****

anyway,i will once again state that i don't mind off topic threads as long as I don't feel they insult my intelligence.

***SOme of your alls threads insulted my intelllegence, did i cry? NO did i let you have your fun, ? YES***

Some have said that we should make an interesting nevermore thread instead of complaining.well to me it wouldn't make any difference,a topic becomes interesting by the quality of the posts on it.

***the quality of this trhead has went down hill fast starting with your post, no offence, its just MO.***

I don't mind younger people than me,as long as they don't keep proving me I should.

**if they prove it to you, ignore them, leave them bee. You will seem more mature then, if maturity is what your looking for at a message baord***

BTW,dreaming neon darkspot and famousamos:with your six thousand "ironical" posts this couple of days about how young you are and how people "shouldn't take you seriously because of your age"...well to me you just proved that which you were trying to make fun of.yes,if YOU think that your age is so significant that you mention it on every second thread,then why shouldn't I.and actually i like children to act their age,it's healthy.but i have the right to say that i preferred the place when it had adults who acted their age.

***they mentioned it so much due to your friends over abundance of poking at them for their age. Leave them alone, alow them to take up for themselves, since your friends, and maybe even you have said derogitory things about age around here, and the things were not said in a jokeingly manner****

ledmag and the rest (although most of the rest have not been around for more than a few months,so I don't think they can have an opinion on whether the board has changed over time)

**yes they can have an opinion, becouse the shit started changeing when you and your friends started gripping about them (us) haveing a good time****

:I,I think that this board has lost lots of intelligence.

***I agree to an extent. I blame you as much anyone with the way youve been trying to PUSH everyone into maturity, the loss of intellegence comes in where you think youand your friends are MATURE acting individuals, when all the time, you ARE NOT***

or intelligent members if you prefer.

*** I dont prefer, one can be a geniuse, and feel the urge to act childesh. If it floats their boat, so what. Acting stupid with tee paper and ETC, flips your boat. WHy not you stop acting like a fool so we can follow in your footsteps, as wise as you think your steps are****

they have been replaced by members of less intelligence.

**thats your opinion, and that means jakc shit to anyone but you. I may think you to be a jerk, if i did, its just my opinion****

that does not mean they are worse people,i am not a racist.but it DOES mean that I enjoy the discussions here less and less.

**lossen up a bit, you may have a good time, or you r idea of a good discussion may be different from others. ANd being racist has nothing to do with it. IT has nothing to with skin color, or where your from, ITS PREJIDUCE, and HYPOCRACY is what your showing****

ledmag,maybe you don't see what I see.

** i see you and a few others thrying to rule the roost. Thats what i see. I see you having your fun, and expecting us to let you, and i see you trying to dog us down****

good for you,

***No its not good. ITs sickening what i am seeing****

but let me keep my own opinion.

***Ill not only let you keep your opinion, but i will also let you continue to have your fun, your style of fun. Let us have ours.****

after all actually I was here even before you,so I can see the evolution of the board over an even bigger period of time than you.

****You dont know that, i creeped around for months before i posted as ledmag at the old board. As a matter of fact, half the guys i was flaming against at the old board actually had good chats with me before i posted as ledmag. I dont know how long youve been here, and i dont care. ITs no use to me to worry about that sort of stuff. Just as it should be no use to you to worry about our post content, unless the content is being directed at you****

I haven't given up on this forum yet though.

***Good, i hope you get that stick out of your ass, and let ppl do what they want, just as you do what you want****

it just doesn't stimulate my brains like it used to.

***Then go elsewhere to find brain stimulation***

I'll probably stay around until EoR...after all that's the last big chance I'll give nevermore to become my fave band again.

****I support you in your search for a fav band****

I don't think I'll follow them that close if they dissappoint me again.

****Thats your choice my friend****

closing,if you think that the posts here haven't lost in intelligence,more power to ya,at least you still enjoy the forum like some of us used to do.

*** The thing is, i dont worry about intellegence, im looking for fun. ANd yes, i find it on regular basis here****

***Im not shooting you guys for your opinion, im nagged by the fact that a stick is growing out of your ass. Your opinion of fun is different, so what. Hav eyour fun, leave us alone, as we do you as your having your in my opinion shitty fun. BUt as you already knew, i didnt dog you out for your shitty style of fun, now did I. You see, i could have flamed you and your friends months ago, but i chose not to. I know lots of ppl who think your style of fun is non existant, but we have agreed that your fun is your fun, not ours***

***SOme of your alls threads insulted my intelllegence, did i cry? NO did i let you have your fun, ? YES***

***Ill not only let you keep your opinion, but i will also let you continue to have your fun, your style of fun. Let us have ours.****

***Good, i hope you get that stick out of your ass, and let ppl do what they want, just as you do what you want****

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN ME HOW THE FUCK I AM NOT LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR "FUN"?am I a moderator?do i delete your posts?do i spam your threads so that you can't read them?if I did one of these things sure,you could say that.this is not the case,so you're insisting on a LIE.

***the quality of this trhead has went down hill fast starting with your post, no offence, its just MO.***

**thats your opinion, and that means jakc shit to anyone but you. I may think you to be a jerk, if i did, its just my opinion****

sure.that's all a man can post on a board,his personal opinion.

**yes they can have an opinion, becouse the shit started changeing when you and your friends started gripping about them (us) haveing a good time****

nope,the changes that I am talking about didn't start then.this kind of changes don't happen overnight.maybe you are talking about other kind of changes that YOU have noticed.but for the changes that I was talking about,no they can't have an opinion.

DRAGON>>>>

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN ME HOW THE FUCK I AM NOT LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR "FUN"?am I a moderator?do i delete your posts?do i spam your threads so that you can't read them?if I did one of these things sure,you could say that.this is not the case,so you're insisting on a LIE.

LEDMAG**** Dude, its not a lie, your misunderstanding. You guys are telling us we should stop our foolishness so you can have more fun. Your not banning us, shit man, i never said anything like that. My argument is is this, ive already told you but i need to tell you again. DONT BE FOOL MAN, you are not going to like everything that comes your way, deal with it dude. ****LEDMAG

sure.that's all a man can post on a board,his personal opinion.

nope,the changes that I am talking about didn't start then.this kind of changes don't happen overnight.maybe you are talking about other kind of changes that YOU have noticed.but for the changes that I was talking about,no they can't have an opinion.

LEDMAG***what changed, some ppl started soem jerk off trheads. Big fucken deal. In the past, we have always posted about what we want. Rememebr the big thread at the old board, where that girl, (cant rememebr her nick) said she wanted to fuck Jon S, and she went into detail? You didnt flame her, you didnt tell her not to do it again. As far change goes, thats evolution baby. Go with it or get left behind.

LETS STOP THE BICKERING. EVen if that means we must be on sides or what the fuck ever. You do your thing, and we shall do ours. We will not involve ourselves with your fun, we will not tell you to stop, as stupid as we may think your fun is, we will not tell you to stop, we will not call you unintellegent over your fun. Becouse i am mature enough to realize, that one mans/womans fun, is not always fun to someone else. SHit man. This is fucken crazy. If i didnt like the environment here over all as much as you say you dislike it (your pals included) then i would get my asss the fuck out.****LEDMAG

Originally posted by Dragonlord

anyway,i will once again state that i don't mind off topic threads as long as I don't feel they insult my intelligence.Some have said that we should make an interesting nevermore thread instead of complaining.well to me it wouldn't make any difference,a topic becomes interesting by the quality of the posts on it.
I don't mind younger people than me,as long as they don't keep proving me I should.BTW,dreaming neon darkspot and famousamos:with your six thousand "ironical" posts this couple of days about how young you are and how people "shouldn't take you seriously because of your age"...well to me you just proved that which you were trying to make fun of.yes,if YOU think that your age is so significant that you mention it on every second thread,then why shouldn't I.and actually i like children to act their age,it's healthy.but i have the right to say that i preferred the place when it had adults who acted their age.

ledmag and the rest (although most of the rest have not been around for more than a few months,so I don't think they can have an opinion on whether the board has changed over time):I,I think that this board has lost lots of intelligence.or intelligent members if you prefer.they have been replaced by members of less intelligence.that does not mean they are worse people,i am not a racist.but it DOES mean that I enjoy the discussions here less and less.ledmag,maybe you don't see what I see.good for you,but let me keep my own opinion.after all actually I was here even before you,so I can see the evolution of the board over an even bigger period of time than you.
I haven't given up on this forum yet though.it just doesn't stimulate my brains like it used to.I'll probably stay around until EoR...after all that's the last big chance I'll give nevermore to become my fave band again.I don't think I'll follow them that close if they dissappoint me again.

all in all, thank you FoodLord, for making the pain go numb... :cool: thank you so much.