I have a idea for the next Nevermore tour...

welp.. as long as the whole album being played is Dead Heart, Enemies, or Godless... Jeff wont have a problem with it.

the only thing you like from DNB is PGM and DoP?

no, but i want i preffer PoE and TGE over DNB anyday of the week. If i wasn't trying to make a setlist containing 2 full albums songs like we disintergrate, deconstruction, EoR, fault of the flesh, beyond within,heart collector, river dragon, inside four walls and shit like that would have been there.

No, I don't like that idea at all. What if I get stuck with Enemies?!
I like Enemies so i wouldnt mind, i dont know if you heard the Andy Sneap remasterd version but it makes Enemies a awesome record. The original version of Enemies is unbearable even though Nevermore perform very good on that cd, It was Kelly Grays Fault. Not only can he not play guitar(i saw him live when he was with Queensryche on the q2k tour in 200). He cant produce a metal band. Im sure hes talented but he should stick with bands like Candlebox.

how about..........every song off of every album every night?

Now that'd be some true nevermoreage there.
Im ok with that also, I think a bands headlining show should apeal more to the hardcore fan rather then a bunch of people who just wanna get drunk and hear there hit songs eventhough Nevermore dont really have any but still...
realisticaly Nevermore probly dont wanna do a six hour set everynight. The guy has had health problems(type 2 diabeites,getting sick etc)

K i know you cant get rid of Diabeties so lets take Warrels health into consideration.

DOnt take that the wrong way ,im not trying to impy Warrel or Jim or anyone in the band is gonna die at any moment.

im down to whatever they play, i just enjoy seeing them live no matter what they play. and then taking a picture of Warrell's SHOE!

100_0208.jpg

prolly something about asinine ideas.. I dunno I'm just taking a stab at it