I have a problem..

PRauhala

yeah.. Miles
Feb 11, 2004
Finland, Vimpeli
I was thinking to order band shirt. I was just wondering what size they are? You know sometimes if you order exam L-Size it can be really small. It depends of the brand. Well you can get S-Size that Symphony X - Divine Wings of Tragedy - long sleeve-shirt. Im 170 - 175 centimetre long so what you think? Will that s-size suit for me?

- (Im not sure did i write that correclty.. my english is not so good)

PRauhala said:
I was thinking to order band shirt. I was just wondering what size they are? You know sometimes if you order exam L-Size it can be really small. It depends of the brand. Well you can get S-Size that Symphony X - Divine Wings of Tragedy - long sleeve-shirt. Im 170 - 175 centimetre long so what you think? Will that s-size suit for me?

I am 185cm tall. I bought a large shirt once and I couldnt fit into it. I suggest getting once size larger than you would usually buy.

PRauhala said:

Drop me an e-mail and I can forward you the size diagram that I have on hand for such questions :)

Glenn

Ahaa.. okay. just someone said he ordered from germany dreamscape cds and it takes over 2 months to come to america. and i live in finland. so i think it takes more time.

Nope, airmail takes I think normally 6-10 days..Glenn (our merch guy) is way more on the ball as far as shipping times than any other band related merchandiser I know of; ask anyone here who's dealt with him.

Lady of the Oracle said:
Nope, airmail takes I think normally 6-10 days..Glenn (our merch guy) is way more on the ball as far as shipping times than any other band related merchandiser I know of; ask anyone here who's dealt with him.
Glenn does indeed kick ass at life.

Lady of the Oracle said:
Thanks Jax :) *hugs*

And thanks to OfSinsandShred too! (no hugs for you) ;)

Aside from the one in a blue moon lapse of sending items out, most stuff is processed and shipped within 48 hours. Mail service here stateside within the states can be about 2-4 days for most stuff. Jax covered the international items. I think I can honestly say the majority of orders are received within 1-2 weeks of order placement. I have even heard back on international orders shipping in 4 days to various locations in Europe!

Glenn

PRauhala said:

I want to be a little more... travelled than I am. Rather than sitting in America forever pretending I know the slightest things about other countries etc. To be honest, I can't stand the mindset of the majority of Americans so I think I'd better off in Europe.

Shirts came 7 days ago. Fast working! Shirts fits fine. I think im gonna order more shirts later if i just find S-size. Do someone know where i can get some good band shirts in s-size?

PRauhala said:
Shirts came 7 days ago. Fast working! Shirts fits fine. I think im gonna order more shirts later if i just find S-size. Do someone know where i can get some good band shirts in s-size?
From my concert going experience, I think it is rare for bands to press up shirts in size Small. Usually the smallest they bring along is a Medium, if that! As for finding other band shirts in Small, I have no answer.

Glenn