I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

newstuffsg6.jpg

No actually not. I'm a effin lucky person, i'm buying all the 3 first bloodbath vinyl in mint for only ≈ 183dollars! and it is from a private person! i will get breeding death and nfm next week hihi

He lives like a in jönköping, wich is a couple of hours from here. I just don't trust sending over money and then wait for the vinyls, the police in sweden has been warning for scams. So i first bought one, to see if it was the real deal. And it sure was! so i will buy the next to together!

I bought them at probably worlds best metal store, repulsive records. The "swedish death metal" book is getting repressed now, and soon it will get available to buy all over the world again, i guess!

Damn, I want that book! If I remember correctly, there was another book on Swedish death metal that was released around the same time. Does anyone here remember the title/author/... ?

I recently bought, among other things, "Life Eternal" by Mayhem, which is awesome. It contains five songs from "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas" in their original versions!
Plus I won Paatos' first single and lp on vinyl!!