I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Recent acquisitions:

- ELITE - We Own the Mountains CD
- EVOCATION - Dead Calm Chaos CD
- ENDEZZMA - Alone MCD
- SEANCE - Awakening of the Gods CD
- SINNERS BURN - Pre-Mortal Autopsy CD
- STEREOPHONICS - You Gotta go There to Come Back CD

Hehe.. :cool:
IMG_1086.jpg

very nice but now everyone knows where you live
party at Mille's
:headbang:

Received today;
David Shutrick - Det bästa, Swedish pop music
Edge of sanity - Crimson 1 and 2
Alice Cooper - From the inside
Agua de Annique - Air
Bloodbath - Ressurection through carnage and Nghtmares made flesh
Beatles - Abbey road
Eddie Vedder - Into the wild soundtrack.

I got a pretty decent salary for January, so i thought id try to shorten the list of must haves :)

^ Looks much better in your hands too. Pics just don't justify it.

:headbang:
Footage from their first gig:

You should come to the Sydney show Mat. If not I will see you at Morbid Angel :)

Awesome. I definitely want to go to that. And I have a gig with Blatherskite on the night before that too (March 6th) :p. So I'll likely be there.

...so it was YOU

Actually. I lost the auction, but Anders gave me a second chance offer :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Ok, I am the new one so regards to everyone :)

Maybe out ouf topic but do you know how many copies of following Katatonia eps were released? I mean:

For Funerals To Come - ?
Saw You Drown - 1500 copies
Teargas - ?
Tonigh't Music - ?
My Twin - ?
Deliberation - ?
July - ?

Don't you think it's interesting? I have all of them except :)heh:) Saw You Drown...and I was wondering why it is so hard to get one these days comparing to other releases. Maybe there were less released than 1500? Avantgarde distibution failed? What do you think?

I will post picture of my collection soon but couldn't resist to ask you of the above...

Saw You Drown has 1500 copies on vinyl, but on cd it's much less, so it depends which you're looking for. As far as copy numbers go, this is what I recall them being:

For Funerals To Come - 1500
Teargas and Tonight's Music - 500 each
My Twin, Deliberation, July - probably 2000 or so each

hmmm... I thought that 1500 copies of Saw you drown (as avantgarde said)were on cd and only 1000 released on vinyl. For Funerals To come was first and it is easier to find than saw you drown. Has anyone seen the number on the sticker of the cd version of above 1000? Maybe you are right and there were much less.

Hi,

Ok, I am the new one so regards to everyone :)

Maybe out ouf topic but do you know how many copies of following Katatonia eps were released? I mean:

For Funerals To Come - ?
Saw You Drown - 1500 copies
Teargas - ?
Tonigh't Music - ?
My Twin - ?
Deliberation - ?
July - ?

Don't you think it's interesting? I have all of them except :)heh:) Saw You Drown...and I was wondering why it is so hard to get one these days comparing to other releases. Maybe there were less released than 1500? Avantgarde distibution failed? What do you think?

I will post picture of my collection soon but couldn't resist to ask you of the above...

What a great first post. I too am rather interested in this. I have all mentioned CDs but Teargas and Saw You Drown.

Just received Unleashed - Warrior promo CD