I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

I just received this beauty:

RTCpromo.jpg

Hell yeah!!!

Yepp, sure did. The fool that listed it didn't mention anything about a promo, I jut assumed and hoped it was from what the description said. I don't have this album by itself as the original or a re-release either so it was a win win thing :)

I have never thought that there were two different versions of this ep...never seen one with "teargas ep" title in front cover. I thought that it was only shown as prerelease cover and this title never appeared on the cover itself...i have one without it.

mine has the 'teargas ep' writing on it. interesting... which one is the original press?

I that case i may suppose that the ones with title were initial copies or sth - someone said earlier that there were only 500 copies of teargas ep - I wonder how many of them actually were with title?

if there are so many of you who have this ep with the title on front cover, maybe my thinking goes in wrong direction - maybe first copies were actually without logo and it was corrected shortly, don't know...:loco:

also checked the internet with hope of finding such info on other forums, threads etc. but with no effect...

or maybe 'teargas' ep was relesead in two waves first with logo and second without (or inversely) - just as there were two versions of 'sounds of decay' (matt and shining)

the one with the teargas print on front is the original.
I bought mine together with LFDGD on the releasedate, directly from the bad on a record signing session,
so it ought to be first print ;)