I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete Blu-Ray

IMG_1713.jpg

Improving my vinyl collection:

2009-04-2923-42-25.jpg

The Gathering - Always
Sabbat - History of a time to come
Overkill - Horroroscope
Metallica - Black album
Sabbat - Mourning has broken

2009-04-2923-42-22.jpg

Wolves in the Throne Room - Diadem of 12 stars
Mournful Congregation - The June Frost
Ramesses - Misanthropic alchemy
Impetigo - Giallo
Impetigo - Horror of the zombies
Impetigo - Ultimo mondo cannibale

Just saw this on Ebay I'm sure one of you would love, I know I would but it's too big. :{

http://cgi.ebay.com/Katatonia-Discouraged-Ones-t-shirt-NEW-L-S-XL_W0QQitemZ200329823837QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Shirts?hash=item200329823837&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

i was in the local weird record store yesterday, just went in to browse, and what do i come across but an original pressing of Godspeed you Black Emperor "F#A# infinity". 20$ later and im sitting at home spinning this masterpiece:cool:

Would anyone be interested in buying a original release of October Tide - Grey Dawn? If anyone is just send me a pm and we can talk about a price.

package received yesterday. all vinyl

Bewitched S/T Osmose Productions
Edge Of Sanity Purgatory Afterglow Black Mark Productions
Entombed Clandestine Earache Records
Entombed Wolverine Blues Earache Records
Morbid Angel Domination (slime green wax!!) Earache Records
Obituary World Demise Roadrunner Records

all originals with inserts. covers in excellent to mint. good stuff.

I only have a shitty camera phone at the moment, but I'll post some pics at some point with other stuff I've bought recently....

Witchery Dead, Hot and Ready Necropolis Records

i was in the local weird record store yesterday, just went in to browse, and what do i come across but an original pressing of Godspeed you Black Emperor "F#A# infinity". 20$ later and im sitting at home spinning this masterpiece:cool:

What does the original look like?

I have one, but I doubt it's an original.

sorry, i meant to mention it was on vinyl, looks like every other edition i think, except mine has a sticker that says "original 1997 lp"........althouhg now that i think about it......that may mean it isnt a first pressing :p......oh well i dont plan on selling anyway :p

the only record shop in town is a goldmine for post rock for some reason haha

those test pressings are godly, my envy is at max

sorry, i meant to mention it was on vinyl, looks like every other edition i think, except mine has a sticker that says "original 1997 lp"........althouhg now that i think about it......that may mean it isnt a first pressing :p......oh well i dont plan on selling anyway :p

the only record shop in town is a goldmine for post rock for some reason haha

those test pressings are godly, my envy is at max

I figured you meant on vinyl. That's what I have mine on, too.

It's an experience haha.