I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Two Agalloch test pressings: Tomorrow will never come and Wolves of Timberline :worship:

262090079_o.jpg

I guess that's cool. I never understood people going so crazy over test pressings though. I mean I get that it's rare and sometimes one-of-a-kind items, but at the end of the day it's just blank vinyl...

I guess that's cool. I never understood people going so crazy over test pressings though. I mean I get that it's rare and sometimes one-of-a-kind items, but at the end of the day it's just blank vinyl...

Well, at the end of the day vinyl is just another media for holding a music. :) By holding a test pressing, or even better, an acetate of a record you have something that was never intended to leave hands of a band/label. So, the rarity of this stuff is way beyond any regular release by a band. Those Agalloch test pressing are my most cherished treasure, since only 5 copies were made and 2 of them are in the hands of band members.

^ Hehe, I have the highest bid for that right now.;) Are you the one selling it?

Got this in the mail today:
* Katatonia - Discouraged Ones (Originial Vinyl)
* Scott Walker - Scott 1 (CD)
* Ride - Nowhere (CD)
* Indiana Jones boxset
* The X Files - First Season