I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

newscorez.jpg

Doom and pop...what a poserrrrrrr

Haha definitive proof you have it now, awesome.

Can't understand this Lady Gaga hype, even from metalheads...
Its just annoying garbage and I regret to talk about it even. Every word, positive or negative is one word too much for this embarrassment

I'm a music fan...my favorite band isn't even remotely metal. I don't think I need to justify why I like something. I get the same shit from other people too...is it that bad that I can enjoy pop music? The stereotype of this and that metalhead against anything remotely huge or famous for the sake of it is terribly disturbing.

I'm a music fan...my favorite band isn't even remotely metal. I don't think I need to justify why I like something. I get the same shit from other people too...is it that bad that I can enjoy pop music? The stereotype of this and that metalhead against anything remotely huge or famous for the sake of it is terribly disturbing.

You got me wrong Kevin.
I don't have the slightest problem with pop music in general. I also listen to a lot of music styles. Listening only to metal is limiting.
It was only directed to excatly this "artist".

You got me wrong Kevin.
I don't have the slightest problem with pop music in general. I also listen to a lot of music styles. Listening only to metal is limiting.
It was only directed to excatly this "artist".

Sorry, haha...I guess I misunderstood...plus I had a few beers in me at the time :p

But yeah, I mean...it always comes down to opinions.

There's a part of me that likes to go to clubs and drink myself stupid and dance to this music though.

:kickass:

Lady Gaga's music/image are unbearable imo (sorry Kevin)

I didn't even know what she looked like or the whole drama around her sexuality before I heard the music. I found it catchy and the lyrics are different and kinda cool compared to other mainstream artists. I can care less what she looks like...We listen to metal here right? haha, well the Katz are pretty boys right? :p

Only thing I can't stand on it is the rapping guys...I don't mind some older rap...but nowadays stuff is just garbage.

I have to disagree with you on that! I hated everything that had to do with rap untill I listend to Dälek. They do some weird fucking rap.

I think some songs sounds like if Scott Walker turned into a big black guy and started to rap.

This songs is quite cool aswell.

I dont know if it's rap or hip-hop though.

They have done some tours with Isis IIRC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to disagree with you on that! I hated everything that had to do with rap untill I listend to Dälek. They do some weird fucking rap.

I think some songs sounds like if Scott Walker turned into a big black guy and started to rap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXgM9T4mFbQ

This songs is quite cool aswell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYNg45I8rv8

I dont know if it's rap or hip-hop though.

They have done some tours with Isis IIRC.

This is actually quite interesting.

"I think some songs sounds like if Scott Walker turned into a big black guy and started to rap."

I laughed out loud at that.

I can't remember what it's called but a friend showed me some strange variety of hip hop made be people who do nothing but take shitloads of Codeine all the time, or something...it was really slow and trippy, quite odd but interesting