I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

How is the Doomriders album? I saw them live a few months ago and liked them but still have yet to check them out.

Great mix of rock n roll, hardcore and metal. I definitely favor this band over the members other bands. I recommend both full lengths...haven't heard the splits yet.

lol omega order, its awful in if you live in canada shipping takes a month, if it comes at all

got the new comus 7", with a live version of diana, havent listened to it much

Omega order got better at sending vinyls is all I can say...I remember when they released those Dissection vinyls they left the vinyls inside the sleeves and had hardly any protection...so they ended up being all dented in.

And the mailwoman graced my doorstep with a few packages of joy...especially these two box sets that are total masturbation on command.

l_28a082dfe9fb400aaab9e56bc701771d.jpg

Crypt Of Kerberos - Box Set
Uncanny - Box Set
Culprit - Guilty As Charged
Powersurge - Targeted For Termination
Artch - Another Return
l_1b49d06eb57c4820931d4e81e9f2f016.jpg

l_32891a17cb094bce848b72d8d839624e.jpg

Too bad Fred wasn't in Katatonia long enough for the upcoming shows so he could sign it.

ah yeah, well thats good to know at least....i order from a place called canadian records from time to time which ship their vinyls in *vomits* bubble mailers, ive notw received a very very dented/bent ravendusk in my heart, and a less bent cock and ball torture album

just got an ipod touch 64gigs, futureshop gave me 36$ for my old busted one.

lovin it so far, got the original doom on there for those who remember it :), now i can play doom literally everywhere :)

Vinyl

Wolves in the Throne Room - Diadem of Stars
Wolves in the Throne Room - Two Hunters

I now have the WITTR discography on vinyl. I am pleased.

^awesome, two hunters has been on my list of must buys forever

how is diadem of the 12 stars? ive honestly never heard it

I haven't listened to the vinyl yet but i've had it in my media library on my pc for about a year or so. It's damn good. There's an Irish band that are similar. They're called Altar of Plagues and they're just starting to hit it "big". They signed to Peaceville about 2 months ago, which is a huge deal for any underground Irish band. You should check them out if you get a chance.

They're called Altar of Plagues and they're just starting to hit it "big". They signed to Peaceville about 2 months ago, which is a huge deal for any underground Irish band. You should check them out if you get a chance.

Everytime I see this band name I confuse it with Winds of Plague, some shitty deathcore band.

I haven't listened to the vinyl yet but i've had it in my media library on my pc for about a year or so. It's damn good. There's an Irish band that are similar. They're called Altar of Plagues and they're just starting to hit it "big". They signed to Peaceville about 2 months ago, which is a huge deal for any underground Irish band. You should check them out if you get a chance.

I believe Altar of Plagues are still signed to Candlelight. But otherwise I fully agree; White Tomb is a magnificent album.

And the mailwoman graced my doorstep with a few packages of joy...especially these two box sets that are total masturbation on command.

With all due respect, do you really have enough time to listen to all that music you have? Your music collection is amazing btwy :dopey:

I try to listen for at least 6-8 hours a day, and having a graveyard shift at work helps too. I usually have a set number of lps I listen to weekly and then change them out. But I admit I have an impulse too...especially when the fuckers limit the damn things to such little pressings, but in the long run it's something that makes me happy, and that's the point in life imo. Another problem arises when you have to upgrade your system...which I want to do within the next 6 months or so...but that's another alley. Thx.