I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Damn...I've been through Atari, nes, super nes, n64, playstation, ps2...kinda stopped after that...though I'm kinda getting back into games.

You bought a slim? What about your other 360?

I traded it into the local gamestop and got $150 credit as part of a trade in deal for the slim, plus i had credit there already. All in all i paid $120 out of pocket.

I mainly got it cause i needed a bigger hdd for it(i had the classic 20gig, and only like 400 megs free. Yes i know you can now use flash drives as well :p), but for a 120 gig hdd(the next largest) they wanted $100 so i figured fuck it, why not drop the extra cash and get a brand new system(mine also tended to be kinda wonky).

Lastly, the system is super sexy.

Got "Misfits - American Psycho" though I can't show you a picture because I lost the cable for my cellphone-laptop connection.

There's something appealing about punk rock about zombies, aliens and alien-zombies.

DSCN0167.jpg

No Doubt-Tragic kingdom.

woah :D this album brings me some memories, every single person knew how to sing Don't Speak

Yea man, i was always a big fan of their singles(as was apparently everybody). This girl i was dating back in january was a HUGE fan of them, and i would hear them a LOT at her place. Well hearing them tons, it really rekindled my interest in them as a band, they are actually pretty damn good.

Also, all of you, fuck yea tragic kingdom is a great album, and "Don't Speak" EVERYBODY knows that song its really good and a "90's" song or should be on every list of the sort.

Hell, tragic kingdom as an album is to me one of the classic "90's" albums, in terms of rock/alt rock.

Yea man, i was always a big fan of their singles(as was apparently everybody). This girl i was dating back in january was a HUGE fan of them, and i would hear them a LOT at her place. Well hearing them tons, it really rekindled my interest in them as a band, they are actually pretty damn good.

Also, all of you, fuck yea tragic kingdom is a great album, and "Don't Speak" EVERYBODY knows that song its really good and a "90's" song or should be on every list of the sort.

Hell, tragic kingdom as an album is to me one of the classic "90's" albums, in terms of rock/alt rock.

ah yeah i had he same experiance with a girl and the red hot chili peppers haha. almost the same story :D

now those songs are stuck in my head.i'm gonna end up getting some no doubt tonight haha, of this i have "no doubt"

l_05ffea3dda104fc68ee888e629fe3a95.jpg

12":
Katatonia - Dance Of December Souls (2lp, blue vinyl)
Grave Miasma - Exalted Emanation
ZÜÜL - Out Of Time (Die Hard Splatter vinyl w/obi strip, patch and bonus 7" Warriors)

7":
Integrity - In Contrast Of Sin (Bonus cover, Clear w/black splatter, limited to 300)

10":
Ghostrider - Mayhemic Destruction (84 demo, on splatter vinyl)

:hotjump:Finally a decent vinyl copy of DODS...and it sounds fucking great. Now I don't have to settle for that Brazilian piece of crap. :hotjump: