I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

l_4f726e727b6a4852acac3695798fc498.jpg

Beherit - Engram (Green Vinyl)
Convulse - World Without God reissue
Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures reissue
Joy Division - Closer reissue

Past week:

l_5f888ba193a64d31a4a7a5dacc24c4db.jpg

Vinyl:
Frank Zappa - Joe's Garage Part I
Archgoat - The Aeon Of The Angelslaying Darkness (2lp+2cd)

Tape:
Disembowelment - Tancscendence Into The Peripheral
Atrocity - Hallucinations
Atrocity - Longing For Death
Profanatica - The Years Of Pestilence

Cd:
Rotting Corpse - The Demos
Samael - Ceremony Of Opposites
Darkthrone - Transilvanian Hunger (1st Press/Fierce)

l_97c510e9a4e14d808e626f26152a65e0.jpg

Weapon - Drakonian Paradigm
- Para Bhakti...ep
Spearhead - Decrowning The Irenarch die hard
Atomizer - D.M.D.A pic disc
-The Death Of Forever pic disc
-The Only Weapon Of Choice
Profanatica - The Enemy Of Virtue dlp

Scores from this week:

l_b5a043c68fb34b15a66fde5e3de04198.jpg

Obscurity - Damnations Pride/Ovations To Death (Red Vinyl)

Obscure Swedish Death/Black Metal from 1986/87, highly recommended for those into early Bathory, Merciless, Morbid...etc

l_3975121d6f574645a75ba9a5cec173e0.jpg

Pentagram - Relentless
Repulsion - Horrified
Winterwolf - Cycle Of The Werewolf

Incantation - Scapegoat 7"

Winterwolf is Finnish Dismember! A must buy...features Demilich members.

Let's just say, I make enough to get by, pay my bills and have enough to save up and still be able to continue my crazy record habit.

Put in those extra hours kids!

And remember, look for deals, coupons, and take your time...too many people our age(early-mid twenties) rush stuff...just take your time. I'm like a old woman clipping coupons and going through the ads :p

^:lol:, not sure how to take that haha, i just write down whatever thought has just come to mind

@LD: :lol: that's a fair statement, i tend to rush into purchases when it seems rare... but im trying to hold out more and more since i've been finding some excellent (albeit small, or unknown) distros

edit: looking at this stuff i can tell i'm not very succinct...

After Iron Maiden tonight...I might be broke...haha...expecting expensive beer and I have to get a tour shirt...I'm sure 100$ can cover that...prob less.

@Iso: No biggy. I usually get what you're saying after rereading your posts. For example, "poverty" means you can't afford even the basic necessities, not that you're constantly broke because you buy so many nonessentials. I don't mean to be a hardarse, dude.

"nonessentials"

No matter what anyone thinks...my sweet babies are essential...and some of them will, some time in the future, become a great investment. Just saying that in case something pops up where I need the money.

@Iso: No biggy. I usually get what you're saying after rereading your posts. For example, "poverty" means you can't afford even the basic necessities, not that you're constantly broke because you buy so many nonessentials. I don't mean to be a hardarse, dude.

haha no worries man :), i didnt take offense to it. i see your point, i do tend to exaggerate what i'm saying sometimes (poverty being a good example)

i need to buy some more vinyl soon, im starting to go through withdrawl (lol, i cant help but exaggerate)...

Asphyx 7" ep set with demos and shit through cm. might have to pass up on it though, we'll see.

it's in the vein of the Nihilist carnall leftovers set.