I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

I buy cd's for listening/ripping/collecting purposes, and the records just to collect them. Hell i dont even have a working record player at the moment, but i still ordered the still life vinyl and i should be getting the new anathema any day now.

damn,where did you score that ulver vinyl? and for how much if you dont mind me asking? im interested in that specific one,along with with the perdition city and shadows of the sun releases on vinyl,if you can point me in a good direction it'd be much appreciated.

:headbang:

The Ulver yellow was $35 shipped to the US from omnio.pl Also got a blue one coming from http://www.outsider-shop.ch/outsider04/frameindex.html
and it looks like they still have a blue one in stock. also there's a yellow one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Ulver-Nattens-M...iewItem&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3cad4bd4cf

Contrary to you, I buy records mostly for collection purposes :) I like to have the ltd editions etc. I rarely play them, which is also because of the fact that I want to have my record player checked out properly first, before I trust my records to it. I don't want to damage them.

But that's one of those things that you plan on doing 'some time', but in reality never happens ;)

I say we start a paypal donation to help fix Martijns record player!

This is a great unjustice!

Stop The Madness!

We appeal to the youth of today!

I got a bootleg copy of Agalloch's From Which demo (tape) in the mail today. Needless to say I messaged the guy who sold it to me and demanded a refund. He claims he didn't know it was a fake and will refund my money. We'll see.

He's claiming it was one of the first 20 of the demo ever made, which is why everything looks so cheap. Yeah, right. Agalloch made a blog about bootlegs of this release on myspace and the copy he sent me looks nothing like the real thing.

l_0768e26697c74593855260fa80f4940d.jpg

Black Sabbath - Vol 4 (Gatefold w/picture pages)

Arcturus - Aspera Hiems Symphonia (Century Black)
Ulver - Bergtatt (Head Not Found)

l_93c10ff4d334466d8d16a05b97e3e3c4.jpg

And a new, well used Denon tape deck and Sony 5cd changer from Goodwill, $12 each, a steal imo.

Nice purchases! My dad has that Sabbath on vinyl as well. Great deal on the stereo! Btw, is Ulver's Bergtatt on vinyl?

Oops..but, yeah it's on picture disc in a box set with Kveldsfanger and Nattens Madrigal.

I don't know if it was released seperate. Good luck finding this set, or getting it for a decent price.

Nattens Madrigal got repressed on vinyl twice in the past couple months...Hopefully it doesn't mean it's just that one...vinyl deserves to always be kept in press.

I say we start a paypal donation to help fix Martijns record player!

This is a great unjustice!

Stop The Madness!

We appeal to the youth of today!
Haha, it's not about the money, it's just that I never get around to do it ;)
l_0768e26697c74593855260fa80f4940d.jpg

Black Sabbath - Vol 4 (Gatefold w/picture pages)

Arcturus - Aspera Hiems Symphonia (Century Black)
Ulver - Bergtatt (Head Not Found)

l_93c10ff4d334466d8d16a05b97e3e3c4.jpg

And a new, well used Denon tape deck and Sony 5cd changer from Goodwill, $12 each, a steal imo.
Nice! The original 'Aspera' sounds so much better than the remastered/re-recorded one.

I hate living here..
it seems whatever i preorder is always here delivered a friggin year after the rest of the world..
This time it is the anathema vinyl.. released monday, still no trace of it here.