I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Needed a new camera, browsed online a few days ago, found a good deal on a Nikon s70 from best buy, picked it up. Got that in the mail today, so now i have a camera to take pictures of my treasures, which i have a few enroute!

l_e7a62435349a4cd5b5e2543b3a866e0f.jpg

Moonspell - Wolfheart reissue
Paradise Lost - Drown In Darkness demos 2lp

That's a sweet Wolfheart vinyl. A friend of mine 5-6 years ago was digging around at a pawn shop and found Wolfheart and Irreligious promo cd's. He ended up buying them for me for like $5, I was stoked.

Definitely....don't know what Century Media was thinking...very glad with this purchase, One of the few folkish related metal albums I enjoy.

Nattens Madrigal got repressed on vinyl twice in the past couple months...Hopefully it doesn't mean it's just that one...vinyl deserves to always be kept in press.

yeah, I'm losing count of how many different versions there are.

I'm now seeing a red version and then there's the standard black but also a black splatter.

Here's a red version (for 30 Euro)
http://evil-rising.com/osc/product_...=3300&osCsid=cf7b368ad5b4fc61565d50a281cd3ae4

The above store also has a yellow version for 30 euro as well.

yeah, not sure if the box set all has black vinyl or whether there's a colored edition (or if those streaks in the pic is from the flash or what). from what I can tell, the boxed set includes black vinyl and the shirt but the earlier re-releases were on red, yellow, blue, black, blue/black. all that from centurymedia as well, but centurymedia usa told me they don't know anything about the releases as they're probably were liscenced through some random company via century media germany. same for the Bloodbath "Nightmares Made Flesh" re-issues. I find it odd that CM usa can't get main distro or release info....but whatever.

also, discogs lists the re-issues of Nattens Madrigal but it may be incomplete or not up to date

http://www.discogs.com/Ulver-Nattens-Madrigal-Aatte-Hymne-Til-Ulven-I-Manden/master/10264

Blue Splatter:
Limited to 100 copies. Also available on blue (200) and black vinyl (200).
Comes in rough cardboard sleeve.
Color printed insert with lyrics and notes in English and Norwegian.

Yellow vinyl:
Limited to 100 copies.

Blue:
Limited to 200 copies. Also available on blue with black splatter(100) and black vinyl (200).

All of the below have arrived in the last week or so apart from the last two which I bought in Dublin yesterday when I was up visiting friends.

All vinyl:

Katatonia - Live Consternation
Katatonia - Viva Emptiness
Altar of Plagues - Tides
Jeff Buckley - Grace
Iron and Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days

Still need that Buckley vinyl. And need the extra chunk of change for that 'My Sweetheart...The Drunk' 3lp...

My Sweetheart has been reissued too so it's only 50 euro or so on ebay. The original i've seen go for three times that amount. I want the original but saying that, the version of Grace that I bought is a reissue. :loco:

went to a record expo today, met a guy from funeral fog there :D

also picked up:

Metallica: and justice for all
explosions in the sky - all of the sudden i miss everyone
grand funk rail road - we are an american band
kenny rogers - the gambler
micheal jackson - thriller (1$!!)
iron maiden - no prayer for the dying

and i got a vhs tape of mayhem live in 1997!! its even got chainsaw gutsfuck and deathcrush on it! best 5$ i ever spent

Saw one of the Isis Farewell gigs in Seattle last night and picked up:

Isis - Live V (black vinyl) /700 $20
Isis/Melvins split lp (not officially out until next month) $15
Jakob - Solace (red/black vinyl) /500 $20 (these guys opened and were fantastic)
Isis - Neely artwork shirt $12

Jakob are one of my favourite bands. Amazing live act too. I've seen that vinyl on ebay and need it to live. haha.

I just got Still Life re-issue vinyl in the mail. 601/2000 :kickass:

Yeah, Jakob really impressed me the other night. I couldn't get to their merch booth fast enough after their set to see if they had any vinyl. Sure enough, they had the first pressing of Solace. Awesome album!

I finally received my At the Gates Ultimate Collectors Box in the mail today. Everything looks great and I'm watching the documentary from the DVD right now and so far its really interesting. Here are some pics -

FRONT:

INSIDE: includes live DVD, live CD, ATG signature guitar picks, key chain and belt buckle

Also includes - live vinyl (with specific color only for the box set) and certificate of authenticity signed by all the band members

BACK: #016/300

I finally received my At the Gates Ultimate Collectors Box in the mail today. Everything looks great and I'm watching the documentary from the DVD right now and so far its really interesting. Here are some pics -

FRONT:

INSIDE: includes live DVD, live CD, ATG signature guitar picks, key chain and belt buckle

Also includes - live vinyl (with specific color only for the box set) and certificate of authenticity signed by all the band members

BACK: #016/300

Wow, awesome, I still need that dvd, kinda forgot about it.. :/