I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

40 Watt Sun - The Inside Room 2LP (Cyclone Empire) Gatefold with Etching on Side D.

40WattSun.jpg

Good ol' Patrick Walker & Co. I've missed this guy's voice so much.

I just got this the other day as well. Such a great release, and the vinyl edition rules!

Neuropa records has the Perdition City white vinyl and the Lyckantropen Themes LP for sale on discogs. It's not on their site for sale yet. Just a heads up for those who are looking to buy either of these.

Got these from Nuclear Blast

Immortal - Battles In The North LP WHITE vinyl (Osmose)
Immortal - Pure Holocaust LP A/B SIDE Colored vinyl (Osmose)

Immortal.jpg

Therion - Theli LP BLUE vinyl in gatefold cover (Nuclear Blast)
Therion - Lepaca Kliffoth LP CRYSTAL CLEAR vinyl in gatefold cover (Nuclear Blast)

Therion.jpg

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn
DSCN2615.jpg

Deftones - Covers
ZZ Top/Mastodon - Just Got Paid
Soundgarden - Hunted Down
DSCN2630.jpg

Floor - Below and Beyond
Doomriders - Darkness Comes Alive
DSCN2636.jpg

High on Fire - Blessed Black Wings
Brutal Truth - Evolution through Revolution
Nile - Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-Ka
Vader - Future of the Past
DSCN2638.jpg

cool Samael box, I recently received (by mistake) the gold Passage vinyl from Floga, looks really nice. I'm still chasing around the grey+white vinyls from Agalloch, they've been posting some tour stuff on ebay but no LPs yet :(

Really gay on Century Medias part for making the Grave, Unleashed and Samael box sets as picture discs...and the Old Mans Child as a proper gatefold/black vinyl set. But at least you can get the Samael ones now that they are re-released.

New KJ! That DO wax is looking pretty nice too, I almost picked that up from Svart but opted for This Empty Flow - Magenta Skycode 2LP as I don't have that on any proper format. (agree with the shipping comment, that one album + shipping was around £30 in total).

Also scored....Setherial - Nord LP (Funeral Industries), and a DEMILICH longsleeve.