I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Picture_001.jpg

Picture.jpg

Finally scored those first two Taake albums on vinyl again. Traded the picture disc box a few years back and regretted it, but now all is fine.

Oh my god !!!!! Sirrah ACME - so many years ago! but it wuz really great !!!!!!!! really, raeally ... )))

I wonder if Garm knows. I saw Nattens Madrigal also re-released (on 3 different vinyls) which brings the total to date of about 15.

Scentofdeath, stop listening to music made by horrible people in your parents basement! your parents don't like you >=[

srsly though, your collection rules.

They're official issues as per Kyrck information, as the band supplied original materials and unpublished photos, so I'm sure he knows.
The sound on these is fantastic.
I hope that Nattens Madrigal 2LP sounds as good as it looks.

Yeah, that would make sense. He didn't know about the Century Media/Nuclear Blast versions when those came out a year or two ago.

I might have to order one of these 2lp for the booklet and to see how it sounds compared to the original.

Yeah, that would make sense. He didn't know about the Century Media/Nuclear Blast versions when those came out a year or two ago.

I might have to order one of these 2lp for the booklet and to see how it sounds compared to the original.

Yeah, this must be the nicest pressing to date: gatefold, printed inners, booklet, double vinyl. Can't wait for my copy.
I was hoping for bonus material like Vargnatt or something, like they did the Brave Murder Day 2LP with For Funerals To Come ep but it will do.

About four times already. Definitely a crushing blow from start to finish. Great dark and twisted riffs...pure evil put to music. Not one of the cookie cutter black/death bands that get "over-hyped". I'd suggest wearing decent headphones to just get lost in it.