I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

some more goodies Part II

IMG_7682.jpg

IMG_7684.jpg

IMG_7687.jpg

IMG_7688.jpg

IMG_7691.jpg

IMG_7695.jpg

IMG_7697.jpg

IMG_7699.jpg

...the infamous Mutiilation records, do you really like them or it's more of an "investment"? I don't know what people see in that band. Anyway...

That NM - Voice Of Steel album is weird man, starts off with really good folk/black but then hits Floyd/Gilmour interludes. That kind of ruins the album, but that's just me.

Congrats on the Legion LP \m/

Mutiilation and some of the Vlad Tepes demos/splits are what I like from LLN. Like most raw black metal, you're either into it 100% or can't stand it...which I understand.

With Nokturnal Mortum, I just think they get better and better with each lp. Great epic record all around. Now I wish that a lp reissue of Twilightfall would come. One of my favorite demos ever.

The Almighty - Powertrippin :worship:
P1000151.JPG

P1000140-2.jpg

P1000133-2.jpg

Yeah I got two copies of this baby. Svart fucked up so the white edition that I ordered had two disc1 and was missing the liner notes booklet.
They sent me a new one and it was the Black edition, Im not sure how I feel about this. :(
P1000147-2.jpg

Got the Deicide - Legion from Eric Hoffman, which is pretty cool...never been played either.
Legion...killer score, must confess I'm quite envious! Been hunting an original LP of that for ages, always ends up going for quite a lot when it does come up. I scored on original copy of the s/t recently though, which I was very pleased with..killer albums both of them

Yeah man. It was one of my holy grail death metal wants...very close to closing that up. Got the s/t from some guy at the record shop here a year or 2 back pretty cheap, and it was near mint....also got Bolt Thrower - Realms Of Chaos from him for 10$ as well...same condition :)

scentofdeath!...

I hate you. :)
You a milionaire or something?
I dont know what all the albums you are posting are but damn everything looks so nice. :loco:
That blue Napalm Death album looks fantastic!

scentofdeath!...
I hate you. :)
You a milionaire or something?
I dont know what all the albums you are posting are but damn everything looks so nice. :loco:
That blue Napalm Death album looks fantastic!

:) I'm not a millionaire by any means. I just don't buy anything other than music.
It's all I care about. Music is life!

If you want to know about any of the records, feel free to ask.

Anybody here like Sirrah from Poland?
I always loved this band and it's a shame they only made 2 albums.
I really recommend them to anyone into doom/death/goth. Albums are "ACME" (classic d/d/g stuff on this) and "Will Tomorrow Come?" (a more avant-garde album).

Anyway, just got their second album on a sweet Korean tape edition.
:kickass:

SirrahInside.jpg