I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

some mo` uv the good shit

IMG_7472.jpg

IMG_7474.jpg

IMG_7477.jpg

:devil:

how much do you guys in the US/Canada/wherever pay for customs fees when ordering from Europe/overseas? do you even have to pay at all?

@scentofdeath: where the hell did you find that ulver vinyl!??????? :yow:

°scarlet°;10216411 said:
how much do you guys in the US/Canada/wherever pay for customs fees when ordering from Europe/overseas? do you even have to pay at all?

@scentofdeath: where the hell did you find that ulver vinyl!??????? :yow:

I only paid customs fees when i got stuff from Plastichead of Nuclear Blast in Europe, because they ship with couriers like DHL or FedEx and they declare the entire value (stiff motherfuckers). Usually it's 25%-30% of the value. And fuck, that's a lot!

Ulver is up on Neuropa Records webstore.

I only paid customs fees when i got stuff from Plastichead of Nuclear Blast in Europe, because they ship with couriers like DHL or FedEx and they declare the entire value (stiff motherfuckers). Usually it's 25%-30% of the value. And fuck, that's a lot!

here it's around 20-25%, when applied (when and if they apply this fee it's still a mystery to me).
once i got an agalloch vinyl as a gift from a friend, bought on ebay from the US. the smartass who was selling it declared the full value (of course the "full value" was waaaaay exaggerated because he declared the price he sold the vinyl at -which was considerable- and not the original/real price of the vinyl).
since the gift was sent to me directly (with FedEx) i had to pay (a lot) for my own gift :cry:
needless to say i was pissed as fuck :bah:

Ulver is up on Neuropa Records webstore.

A big fuck off to people who put full value. I never go over 10$ when sending a package...And never received anything like you guys have...but I always make sure to put that down in the comments when placing an order overseas. I've heard enough horror stories.

i think ive only paid customs fees once or twice, definitely a pissoff. even businesses i find will put "gift" on it. haha i love how places like amazon ship millions of "gifts" every week :lol:

So Burning Shed now charges at least 7 pounds per LP to ship overseas.
That's half the value of each LP, and that's on bulk orders. Individual LPs ship for 9 GBP.

I tried adding 7 LPs worth 99 GBP in the cart and shipping for these 7 LPs was 46.40 GBP!!

What the fuck? I remember they had better rates.
I guess I'll have to shoot for these LP's in the US.

past 2 months

Picture_005.jpg

Picture_002.jpg

Picture_009.jpg

Birth Control is the 1st press, got it for a steal.
Picture_010.jpg

Picture_003.jpg

One of my favorite 70s hard rock finds, and got this lot for cheap...sleeves are all banged up but the vinyls are almost mint!!!! unreal.
Picture_011.jpg

Both are test presses