I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Before you do that can you find me some Sarcofago and Vulcano records :)

if you want it in vinyl.. most likely it won't be cheap.

you can find re-release of INRI in picture disc for around $ 38.98 ( R$ 70.00 ) on their label website: http://www.cogumelo.com/portuguese/dis_sarcofago.htm

hey hey hey...wait a several years. I still need Brazilian release of Rotting Christ - Genesis with bonus tracks:kickass:. You still don's seen it?

its not hard to find .. there's one currently going on brazillian's ebay-like website..

Recieve it today. Digipack from Soyuz, 2005. A little difference there.. More glossy hard paper, another cd art and another texts position.
DSC01613.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

DSC01616.jpg

price - 9.5$

You don't seem so happy with your purchase. May I suggest trading it in for a Anal Cunt shirt? And slap a Kata sticker on that Army one while you're at it. haha...I'M BEING SERIOUS!!!!! ly funny.

:)

Only like 15 hours left!
!!! ... I've been saving up a bottle of champagne for that... so guess that's gonna be a tough breakfast for me LAWL ... :p
Take pictures, take pictures, take some friggin' pictures! (I will imagine it in another shape and with dark-red-leopard-finish and a crack across the top, yay <3)

@Hobo: Oooh that's so pretty!!! I'd buy that just to look at it :oops:

!!! ... I've been saving up a bottle of champagne for that... so guess that's gonna be a tough breakfast for me LAWL ... :p
Take pictures, take pictures, take some friggin' pictures! (I will imagine it in another shape and with dark-red-leopard-finish and a crack across the top, yay <3)

@Hobo: Oooh that's so pretty!!! I'd buy that just to look at it :oops:

AAAAAAH AAAH AAAAAH

I've got it!!! *crawls on the floor out of happiness*

For the people who don't know what I'm talking about: Pictures coming soon =)