I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

After 10 hours of work...I come home to 3 packages...This is so badass! If they didn't come at all I would have gone insane haha.

Bolt Thrower - Realm Of Chaos cd
Atrocity - Contaminated cd
Nifelheim - Devil's Force cd
Nifelheim - S/T cd
Martire - S/T cd
Nocturnal Vomit - Arts Of Tenebrous Superstition 7"ep
Bestial Raids - Order Of Doom 7"ep
Extinction Of Mankind - Scars Of Mankind Still Weep 7"ep
Thrash Revenge On Skull Island (Sacrilege B.C., Violent Coercion, Conquest For Death, Abigail, WHN) 7"comp
Tierra De Nadie - Sordos A La Tierra 7"ep
Terrorain - 1988 demo 7"
Thou - Tyrant lp
Saw Throat - Indestroy lp
Goatlord - S/T cassette

Maybe picz later...I need to listen to all of it haha.

Got the Teargas shirt in the mail yesterday. Too bad it's a large, and a tight one at that. Plus I don't know about walking around with that face on my shirt. Anyways...chillllllll homiez.

Extremely nice guitar there Vincent. I'd kill for a PRS these days.

Recently I've received a lot of things in the mail. I ordered the Tonights Decision and LFDGD vinyls from a shop and they finally arrived :D, got 2 Wykked Wytch albums from ebay, and some first release Opeth albums. Waiting on a few final things then I'll get pics, if I feel productive.

n677107150_408741_6645.jpg

n677107150_408742_7437.jpg

n677107150_408743_7606.jpg

Sorry for such bad pics, had to use webcam. Tonight's Decision double LP. I really like the LP layout, it's beautiful. Black Sessions and signed Live Consternation. *rubs Jonas' signature on cheek* Ahem...........

I want vinyls too =|
...how much it was for you? how much costs postage from europe to australia?

When I got my vinyls (being aussie) they only cost me $35 each, since I ordered them from a local 'rock factory' outlet. Wasn't even expecting them to get them in, but they did (two copies of each aswell, one for me, one for the stall... I bought both Tonight's Decision and one LFDGD, plan on gettng the other later :D). The chick that works at that shop is awesome.

But yeah, try ordering them from a store, it may take longer but it'll be a lot cheaper. I found them online somewhere for around AU$80 each! so ordering them at an outlet paid off.

When I got my vinyls (being aussie) they only cost me $35 each, since I ordered them from a local 'rock factory' outlet. Wasn't even expecting them to get them in, but they did (two copies of each aswell, one for me, one for the stall... I bought both Tonight's Decision and one LFDGD, plan on gettng the other later :D). The chick that works at that shop is awesome.

But yeah, try ordering them from a store, it may take longer but it'll be a lot cheaper. I found them online somewhere for around AU$80 each! so ordering them at an outlet paid off.

I think mine worked out about the same price.