I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

PLEASE LINK ME WHERE YOU GOT THAT LFDGD JEWEL CASE VERSION!!!

This CD was made in 2002 by russian label Soyuz under license from Peaceville. It was made 1000 copys. Of course, it sold out. I searching a lot.. at metal forums.. and once I found guy which agreed to sell to me disk for 5$.:kickass:
Brave Murder Day from Irond was made in 2004 under license from Avantgarde. I think 1000 was made. CD contain bonus tracks - Sounds of decay and For funerals to come ep. It like Avantgarde release but here is another art on cd and another font. No barcode - because it for sale in Russia only. Sold out.
Discouraged ones from Irond was made in 2004...I think 1000 was made. Cd contain bonus - sow you drown single. Booklet 100% copy like century media release. And Another cd art there..No barcode - because it for sale in Russia only. Sold out.
It was hard to find. :loco:

I have remastered digipack..and this release from Soyuz. I want first release..big digipack..and I found it. But that guy want 20$ for it..
So.. i think there is 3 versions of LFDGD on cd.

I have the original digi, the reissued digi, and the promo...I NEED THE DAMN JEWEL CASE!!!!! :) ....

I wonder how many DO Reece owns if he's still posting here
I remember him having several copies of each vinyl not just BMD that came out in several colors.
did he ever post here after he got married(sorry for going off topic) or did he disappear like i did?

Im not completely gone yet....I have just one vinyl DO...cassette, a few CDs..one signed of course...and the promo :)

ya married life and school and working my ass off with homeless people is keeping me really busy. I certainly havnt lost interest in Katatonia,..,..,.,.,.but the forum has lost something for me...dunno..spending time doing other things...but I am keeping a close eye on you all still :)

coolness Reece
busy= productive, that's mighty good
I could never imagine you lose interest in Katatonia

busy I understand, I've been quite busy for the past few months myself and I don't have as much as you do on my shoulders
see you around

last recieve

DSC01743.jpg

DSC01745.jpg

Beatrik - Requiem Of December (Jewel Case!) (Avantgarde)
Forest Stream - Tears of Mortal Solitude (Soyuz)
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day/Sounds of Decay/For Funerals To Come (Irond)
Katatonia - Discouraged Ones/Saw You Drown (Irond)
Katatonia - Last Fair Deal Gone Down (Jewel Case with awesome booklet) (Soyuz)
Katatonia - My Twin
Katatonia - Deliberation

oh thats a great haul man!

Got a new computer monitor and boy is she a beauty.

Samsung Syncmaster216AW 21.6" lcd widescreen monitor.

IMG_0094.jpg

i also got a new desk(not in mail mind you) and ill send pictures of that once i get it all set up