I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

VOODOO.jpg

Got it today. sound amzing, looks great!
love it......

Nice...Wish they could make a run over here...Gospel Of The Horns are in June I believe...I gotta check that out. Australia is really becoming a major Death Metal area.

Fuck yes, we have some killer up and coming bands on the scene right now!
Check out Aphotic Dawn, Be'lakor and Ne Obliviscaris for some awesome starters! I recently applied for the NeO vacant guitarist position...I was not successful, but damn it was a blast to play with those guys!

VOODOO.jpg

Got it today. sound amzing, looks great!
love it......

Nice! I have the Les Paul Voodoo...its my 'Gloom Axe' <3

Some good bands mentioned here. :kickass: Going to see Portal live when I get back from Norway in April.

Only seen them once...damn near reduced my head to mush. One of the craziest shows I have ever seen...

Im currently recording the first album of a depressive/bizarre black metal band called Nekros Manteia (<plug>ep available on eBay </plug>) and we have The Curator (the guy in the huge hat) on guest vocals!!! :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't received it yet but I had it sent to my boyfriend in Norway as I will be there in 2 weeks.... so he has it and took these pics for me. :)

n677107150_446240_8737.jpg

n677107150_446242_1323.jpg

gasp!!!!! i want/wanted this so fucking bad. i have the limited run katatonia ornament hoodie from last year( i love it to death) but dear god how i want this.

I found it on infinity1 one bout 2 years ago and i ordered it 85$ fucking outrageous, and come to find out after like a week of being processed it was out of stock :'(.

There for i am infinitly jealous of you. *shakes fist.

Bought at the Sound Pollution store in Stockholm:

- DISMEMBER - Dismember CD
- SENTENCED - North From Here 2-CD re-issue

Received today in the mail:

- VERMINOUS - Impious Sacrilege CD
- CARNAL GRIEF - Out of Crippled Seeds CD

Bought at the Sound Pollution store in Stockholm:

- DISMEMBER - Dismember CD
- SENTENCED - North From Here 2-CD re-issue

Received today in the mail:

- VERMINOUS - Impious Sacrilege CD
- CARNAL GRIEF - Out of Crippled Seeds CD

Damn. I can't find it:
SENTENCED - North From Here 2-CD re-issue
SENTENCED - Shadows of the past 2-CD re-issue

there is a rare demo'94 on North From Here bonus cd. yes?

Damn. I can't find it:
SENTENCED - North From Here 2-CD re-issue
SENTENCED - Shadows of the past 2-CD re-issue

there is a rare demo'94 on North From Here bonus cd. yes?
Yes indeed, main reason I bought it. I already had a bad quality (ripped from cassette) version of this demo on CD-R, but it's better to have it on an official CD of course. The CD-R version I have features 3 songs btw (Dance on the Graves, Glow of 1000 Suns & Amok Run), but only the last 2 are featured on the re-issue, I wonder why... It also features the "Journey to Pohjola" promo and the "The Trooper" MCD. Really nice re-issue, nice extensive booklet with revamped artwork, all lyrics (also those for "Desert by Night" and "In Memoriam") and liner notes by Taneli Jarva and some dude from Century Media.

The Shadows of the Past re-issue features the "When Death Joins Us" and "Rotting Ways to Misery" demos, still need to buy that as well as the Frozen re-issue and maybe the Down re-issue.

Yes indeed, main reason I bought it. I already had a bad quality (ripped from cassette) version of this demo on CD-R, but it's better to have it on an official CD of course. The CD-R version I have features 3 songs btw (Dance on the Graves, Glow of 1000 Suns & Amok Run), but only the last 2 are featured on the re-issue, I wonder why... It also features the "Journey to Pohjola" promo and the "The Trooper" MCD. Really nice re-issue, nice extensive booklet with revamped artwork, all lyrics (also those for "Desert by Night" and "In Memoriam") and liner notes by Taneli Jarva and some dude from Century Media.

The Shadows of the Past re-issue features the "When Death Joins Us" and "Rotting Ways to Misery" demos, still need to buy that as well as the Frozen re-issue and maybe the Down re-issue.

is there 10 tracks on bonus cd?
here is:
http://www.emimusic.ch/produkt/5051099773127#1
10. Dance On The Graves (lil Siztah) (prev.unreleased demo rec. from the "Amok)

And.. I found Routasydan! But lost email of trader :cry:
What you know about this cd?

is there 10 tracks on bonus cd?
here is:
http://www.emimusic.ch/produkt/5051099773127#1
10. Dance On The Graves (lil Siztah) (prev.unreleased demo rec. from the "Amok)
There are only 9 tracks on the bonus CD, that last track isn't there..

nfh.jpg
And.. I found Routasydan! But lost email of trader :cry:
What you know about this cd?
Honestly I haven't heard of that CD, or wait, isn't that some compilation featuring a cover version of some song that they recorded?

1002117ag6.jpg

12 inchers: Dead Congregation - Graves Of The Archangels, Portal - Outre, Proclamation - Messiah of Darkness And Impurity, Crucified Mortals/Faithxtractor Split, Helstar - A Distant Thunder.
7 Inchers: Ignivomous - Eroded Void Of Salvation, Exterminate - Pact, Crucified Mortals/Fastkill split
Cds: Archgoat - Whore Of Bethlehem, Havohej - Dethrone The Son Of God, Vulpecula - In Dusk Apparition, Denial Of God - Klabautermanden, Denial Of God - Horrors Of Satan, Denial Of God - The Ghouls Of DOG, Xibalba - Ancients.
Tapes: Morbid Yell - The First Desecration demo, Crucified Mortals - Rehearse Hell 128/500

In the past few days... :)

Nice haul. i`m still waiting on the Dead Congregation cd, amongst other things to arrive. How is Havohej cd? I`ve been listening to a fair bit of USBM lately, mostly Xasthur and Nachtmystium. Would Havohej be along a similar line?