I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Definitely the opposite :) I don't care for Nachtmystium or Xasthur at all. Havohej...well that album, Dethrone The Son Of God, is songs from Paul Ledneys other band, Profanatica. Havohej is more of a Black/Noise band beside that release. I don't care for much USBM in the slightest...there are a few here and there that spark interest though like Absu, Averse Sefira...maybe a couple haha.

:headbang::heh:
bb-utp.jpg

My god, this is one BROOTAL li'l disc! I'd not yet listened to the samples, but DAYUM! Blast-beat ahoy!! And I love it!!! :heh: Particularly "Weak Aside", awesome. Akerfeldt's vox are awesome.

Quite some Morbid Angel influences on this disc too, particularly in "Blasting the Virginborn".

dunno if its the same thing you guys are talking about, but, i fucking hate cds that come in those cardboard slips. FUCKING GRRRR. they are completely shit, and get destroyed so easily.

I've got no problem with that at all (slipcases and/or digipaks), people should be careful with their CD's and treat them with care and respect! Then it's no problem at all.

And btw, this is not what Katatonic89 meant, he meant that this CD comes in this new 'super jewel case', which is slightly different from the ordinary one. But then I don't really see the problem with that either, except that the booklet is a bit more difficult to get out.

:headbang::heh:
bb-utp.jpg

My god, this is one BROOTAL li'l disc! I'd not yet listened to the samples, but DAYUM! Blast-beat ahoy!! And I love it!!! :heh: Particularly "Weak Aside", awesome. Akerfeldt's vox are awesome.

Quite some Morbid Angel influences on this disc too, particularly in "Blasting the Virginborn".

Wow. Now thats some cool artwork! Too bad that kinda music doesn't do much for me, but I did give a new track a listen, and it's by far the best thing they've done.

dunno if its the same thing you guys are talking about, but, i fucking hate cds that come in those cardboard slips. FUCKING GRRRR. they are completely shit, and get destroyed so easily.

Sure they do... if you use it as a coaster, sit on it at any available time, use it as a frisbee at least once and try hammer therapy on it.
Otherwise, if you use it as a cd (case) should be used, they last rather well (from my experiences). I quite like slipcases and digipacks myself. Just be happy it's not being put in on of those crap as bio-degradable cases... they should only be reserved for shit bands that noone likes (they could already be. I don;t see them too often yet).

Today I received a katatonia shirt that wasnt the one I wanted :cry:
I chose the girlie one, and I got a huge grey manshirt!! I was looking forward to putting it on and take a nice pic for u ppl to see... but :mad:
When I opened it I was like, wtf is this, I WANT MY GIRLIE SHIRT!!!
wrote them back, lets see what happens

Today I received a katatonia shirt that wasnt the one I wanted :cry:
I chose the girlie one, and I got a huge grey manshirt!! I was looking forward to putting it on and take a nice pic for u ppl to see... but :mad:
When I opened it I was like, wtf is this, I WANT MY GIRLIE SHIRT!!!
wrote them back, lets see what happens

If I make a mistake, you can just email me at the email address listed on the site and I'll take care of it. It's no big deal, we'll resolve it quick.

Thanks.