I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Do explain.

Over time the wrap shinks...thus shrink wrap. So your corners bend in and what not.

I've experienced it with plenty of my vinyls and thought anyways...what is the point of keeping these sealed? I play my vinyls so it only makes sense to open them and enjoy them. I'm not sure about everyone else.

Over time the wrap shinks...thus shrink wrap. So your corners bend in and what not.

I've experienced it with plenty of my vinyls and thought anyways...what is the point of keeping these sealed? I play my vinyls so it only makes sense to open them and enjoy them. I'm not sure about everyone else.

That does make sence actually. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any shrink wrapping shrinkage, and will remove it if I forsee any damage happening. I plan on keeping one set mint either way.

metal evilution said:

Oh hell yeah. I didn't even expect to win that Viva Emptiness or Tonight's Music. Kinda just bid on them , went to bed and hoped I'd have won after I awoke.

I haven't received it yet but I had it sent to my boyfriend in Norway as I will be there in 2 weeks.... so he has it and took these pics for me. :)

n677107150_446240_8737.jpg

n677107150_446242_1323.jpg

In the post:
Porcupine Tree -Nil Recurring (Peaeville Release)
From gf:
Stam1na - Raja

From STOCKHOLM(my school had a boozing cruise there):
Anathema - alternative 4
October Tide - Grey Dawn
Opeth - My Arms, Your hearse
Devin Townsend - Ziltoid The Omniscient

There was a store in "Old Town" (Gamla stan) called sound pollution. Great selection especially in metal records.
And it was a nice weather in Sweden too. and the city was cool. In Helsinki we don't have any gamla stans :( Sorry for exploiting swedish language:D

Good man...Into Incantation at all? I've been listening to their whole discog a lot...some of the best death/doom...both bands are extremely underrated.

Listened to Onward To Golgotha for the very first time last night. I think it may take a few more spins to get into,but thats the way with good death metal.
Immolation are severely underrated, extremely good live aswell. Any other DM recommendations??? I`ve heard good things about Dead Congregation, they`re a Greek band along the lines of old Immolation with a hint of Morbid Angel and Incantation, or so i`ve been told. Ordered it, so hopefully it lives up to the hype.

Exactly the kind of list i was looking for. Have the new Necros Christos and some Bolt Thrower. Proclamation,Denial Of God and Nocturnal Graves are high on my list of cds to buy. Must check out the rest of the stuff you mentioned.
Not Death Metal but what do you think Of Helrunar? Frostnacht is excellent and Baldr is taking a while to grow but I think it`ll end up being as good as Frostnacht.

Nice...Wish they could make a run over here...Gospel Of The Horns are in June I believe...I gotta check that out. Australia is really becoming a major Death Metal area.