I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

promolfdgdxc7.jpg

Bad pic, but there it be.
I'd have to say this looks to me like the real deal.

There ya go!

lfdgd-promo001.jpg

lfdgd-promo002.jpg

This I really doubt.

Just based off observation alone.

As I said, people posted pics of this promo (the one I've got) here before, so I'm pretty sure this is (also) genuine. If I'd never seen pics of it before and thus would not have recognised it, I never would've bought it obviously. And then, I only payed 2 euros for it..

I also got some new shit

l_ba9eb83712a79b9c463c93defd3f4ef8.jpg

All Sisters of Mercy CDs which are really good, except for one ;)

l_78d6a8f23f493b00753890ec4c2dc52f.jpg

And the first pressing of Atrocity - Todessehnsucht
Interesting CD. I had some eerie nights with this album when it came out when I was younger

I got Live Consternation this week. So I was kind of late in getting a copy of it but I'll make up for my lateness by taking a really random photo of it that may or may not include my bed sheets.

I listened to the live cd before watching the dvd. It made me really fucking happy / excited, like a Katatonia concert in my head. It's probably not normal to be that happy while listening to depressing music.

l_bca31f17a0af1e6f0259e882efeec144.jpg

Hellias - Revenge Of Hellias lp (Polish thrash demo from 1988, awesome stuff...along with Night Of Damnation lp, must get for thrashfreaks)
Shackles - Inquisitor's Curse ep (Australian Deathrash, very oldschool like, and catchy...I know some of you would be into it)
Xibalba - Ancients (Demo Comp) + Bonus 7 inch (Early 90's Mexican Black Metal about Mayan Mythology, influenced by the Norwegian sound)
Warmarch - The Declaration lp (Canadian Death/Black Metal featuring a member of Rites of thy Degringolade, total old school feel, recommended!)