I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

NO WAY! :O

Please tell me this seller :) maybe I can buy like a Abba tape from him and he can throw in a ...well I don't know...a Saw You Drown cd or 2!

Newest adition to my Opeth colelction:
l_2cac6b528e4182fdf54fe42f373e4e1b.jpg

Received in the mail Saturday:

TEXTURES - Silhouettes digi-CD
ENTOMBED - Entombed CD (compilation of EP's)
BERGRAVEN - Dödsvisioner CD

Bought today:

SENTENCED - Down digibook re-issue CD
SENTENCED - Frozen digibook re-issue CD
ALICE IN CHAINS - Live CD

Does anyone know any good sites where i could pick up a Katatonia hoodie? Having a really hard time getting one.

Are those Sentenced reissues, remastered? If so, tell me how they sound :) PLZZZZZ
They are, though I haven't listened to them yet. I mostly bought them because of the nice packaging and the bonustracks ("No Tomorrow" on Down en the 4 cover versions on Frozen), they're really worth the money i.m.o. That's why I didn't buy the "Crimson" one, cause there's no extras. I still need the "Shadows of the Past" one now, it has a bonus disc with the 2 old demos.

Anyway, I'll let you know how they sound when I've played them.

Please upload track "Dance On The Graves (lil Siztah) (prev.unreleased demo rec. from the "Amok)"

And I found in Sentenced forum:
-----------------
..I see that you guys are just covering the first 3 demos: When Death Joins Us, Rotting Ways to Misery and Journey to Pohjola. What about their 1994 demo entitled 'Demo 1994'?
It features 4 'instrumental' demos for the Amok album:
01 - Funeral Spring
02 - Nepenthe
03 - The War Ain't Over
04 - Phenix

Ukko Ylijumala wrote:
Doesn't Demo 1994 include songs Glow of 1000 Suns and Amok Runs?

Not that I'm aware of. The version I have contains only the four tracks that I named earlier.
---------------------

never heard about this.. =|

Please upload track "Dance On The Graves (lil Siztah) (prev.unreleased demo rec. from the "Amok)"
OK, I'll have a look tonight.
And I found in Sentenced forum:
-----------------
..I see that you guys are just covering the first 3 demos: When Death Joins Us, Rotting Ways to Misery and Journey to Pohjola. What about their 1994 demo entitled 'Demo 1994'?
It features 4 'instrumental' demos for the Amok album:
01 - Funeral Spring
02 - Nepenthe
03 - The War Ain't Over
04 - Phenix

Ukko Ylijumala wrote:
Doesn't Demo 1994 include songs Glow of 1000 Suns and Amok Runs?

Not that I'm aware of. The version I have contains only the four tracks that I named earlier.
---------------------

never heard about this.. =|
Me neither, those are all songs that made the album, the songs included on the North From Here re-issue are songs that did not make the album, maybe they decided to only include the demos of songs that were still unreleased and not of the songs that were recorded for the album cause they're probably not different from the album versions anyway..

Still strange though, cause on the Shadows.. re-issue they did include the complete demos, including the songs that were re-recorded for the album..

What label will release that, Century Media?

Probably that pre-Amok demo with "Glow of a Thousand Suns", "Amok Run" etc.?

Not CM...it's gonna be an underground label. Jarva is going to do liner notes for it. The guy said the tracks are from the current ressiue of North From Here.

l_be5bad198ae2b31cf1912626e2a16058.jpg

Stuff I got in the mail today(left to right, up-down):

Domini Inferi/Warhate Split die hard
Order From Chaos - An Ending In Fire die hard (One of the most beautiful vinyls I have ever seen)
Bloodstone - Hour Of The Gate
Deceased/Crucified Mortals Split
Deiphago - Satanik Eon
Necrovation - Breed Darkness Blood