I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Just bought Far Cry 2

For Playstation 3? If you did that we definately have to go play it someday to the INTERWEBS! Im not at home right now but if you add me (Brocante) as your friend in PSN I (or you) could invite you (or you could me) to the game. The network play is really cool imo.

For Playstation 3? If you did that we definately have to go play it someday to the INTERWEBS! Im not at home right now but if you add me (Brocante) as your friend in PSN I (or you) could invite you (or you could me) to the game. The network play is really cool imo.

Yeah I bought it for the PS3!:D I'll add you right away!

Does anyone know how many copies were made of the Primordial/Katatonia split e.p? I've been looking it up and a got 3 different amounts, 500, 666 and 777.

Edit: Never mind. Found out on katatonia.com. Tis 777!

29-10-08_2141.jpg

Oh yes. :headbang:

Very nice! Where did you get it?

Off a friend of a friend. I'm on a forum called metalireland.com and a guy there was selling a copy. I left a message in his thread saying that i'd be interested in it but he never got back to me. That was 2 weeks or so ago. Then last night said friend of a friend pm'd me saying he had a copy he'd sell me if my original deal fell through so of course i pm'd him back saying i'd take it off his hands! I got it earlier on tonight for €50 so i'm pretty pleased.

Off a friend of a friend. I'm on a forum called metalireland.com and a guy there was selling a copy. I left a message in his thread saying that i'd be interested in it but he never got back to me. That was 2 weeks or so ago. Then last night said friend of a friend pm'd me saying he had a copy he'd sell me if my original deal fell through so of course i pm'd him back saying i'd take it off his hands! I got it earlier on tonight for €50 so i'm pretty pleased.

Cool ^^ is the back cover worth showing? Haven't seen it.