I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

I completed my Opeth set finally and now I have all their studio albums wohoo! Bought Orchid. I have only heard one song from Orchid before and man that album rocks so hard.

I got Kampfar - kvass as a gift from the norwegian embassy. If this goes on I might even consider going there from time to time to say hello :rofl:

it's nice to have connections.

I don't even like black metal or pagan metal but still - it's something to collect.

Nah, it was like "hey missus (my mother works with the embassy from time to time due to her job) we got this stuff we can't give away as welcome presents, know anyoneone who'd like it?" and so I got it. The embassy gets CDs and stuff all the time from div. sources to give to important or not so important people as welcome presents. Somehow they thought Kampfar wasn't suitable^^

It is! I'm gonna pick up my 4x 10-inch vinyl version tomorrow :)

I just got the cd edition and the book itself is incredible. Way beyond my expectations of it. At first I was mad it cost as much as it did, but now I see it was way worth it

I wonder what the lp edition will look like.

I just got the cd edition and the book itself is incredible. Way beyond my expectations of it. At first I was mad it cost as much as it did, but now I see it was way worth it

I wonder what the lp edition will look like.
Exactly the same for me. I also thought he'd just gone too far this time, but now that I have it it's totally worth the money, the book is stunning, absolutely amazingly beautiful images. Just like the (excerpt from the) film, incredible.

The vinyl version is identical to the CD/DVD version, except there's 4 10-inch vinyl discs instead of silver discs.

I got these excellent items all about one week ago.
DSC00301.JPG

°scarlet°;7812801 said:

now i can die happy :D

Vinyl version of this is up on Ebay right now for 20 bucks if anybody is interested, I'm not an assclown pluggin a sale, just figured you guys would be interested.

I got all of this from a local dude who used to have a distro. Decent haul.

CD
Evil Damn - Through Black Abyss
Backyard Mortuary - Self titled
Azaghal- Helvetin Yhdeksän Piiriä
Destruktor - Nuclear Storm
Anatomy - twisting Depths of horror
Urgrund - The Graven Sign
Crown Of Worms/Bloodless split [183/200]
Necrophagia - Desire for Mutilation bootleg [13/44]
Sacrafago/Necrovore/Incubus Split bootleg [11/44]
Stone Wings - Bird of Stone Wings

7"
Nun Slaughter - Ritual Of Darkness [166/400]
Nun Slaughter - Death metal [926/1000
Trench hell - Alcoholic disaster [95/500]
Hell - Morbid Curse
Anatomy - Suncrusher
Cauldron black Ram - The Devil Bellied
Zemial - Daimon [ltd to 1000]
Astriaal - The Throne To Perish [ltd 666 copies]
Mournful congregation - A Slow March to The Buried [325/500]

tape
Sabbat - Sabbatical Rites [366/500]

12"
Portal - Sepia
Frozen Shadows - Dans Les Bras Des immortels [77/220]

As you can probably imagine :kickass: :headbang: :worship: my xmas gift to me :D