I Have returned for One Post & One Post only

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
I was reading your topic about depression. How fucking pitiful are you kids? No really. How Pitiful are you? You're all depressed by being bestowed with rugiish ugliness. Wolftip looks like a heeby hobbit. Nicoderm looks mongolish with perhaps one too many chromosomes in his dna pool. Deadskinmask is rightfully named due to the acne infested scales that layer his cheekbones. You don't need drugs to fight depression people! You need cosmetic surgery! Your all uglier as the day is bright! But don't worry. You'll still find someone to marry someday. Because ugly people do get married. But it's not called love. It's called finding "company". Who in their rightful mind would want to have intercourse with a kid with an overbite as contorted as metalskater17? And you want to know why the wiggers punked you and your fag friends? You look like a sissy. Maybe that's why you didn't clock the dude who punked your friend. Grow some balls! This message board is fucking pitiful. I'm here to set the record straight (aswell as your sexuality) Too much faggotry on this board. I shall sweep it under the rug. Who's with me? Let's start a new nevermore board! Free of the pimple faced farfugnoogers that riddle this one. This will be a new chapter in nevermore. And I'll be at the helm. Who wants to be a part of my Vanguard? Join me... I'll set you free. (Well of everything but the pimples) :headbang:

AllWithinMyMonster said:
I was reading your topic about depression. How fucking pitiful are you kids? No really. How Pitiful are you? You're all depressed by being bestowed with rugiish ugliness. Wolftip looks like a heeby hobbit. Nicoderm looks mongolish with perhaps one too many chromosomes in his dna pool. Deadskinmask is rightfully named due to the acne infested scales that layer his cheekbones. You don't need drugs to fight depression people! You need cosmetic surgery! Your all uglier as the day is bright! But don't worry. You'll still find someone to marry someday. Because ugly people do get married. But it's not called love. It's called finding "company". Who in their rightful mind would want to have intercourse with a kid with an overbite as contorted as metalskater17? And you want to know why the wiggers punked you and your fag friends? You look like a sissy. Maybe that's why you didn't clock the dude who punked your friend. Grow some balls! This message board is fucking pitiful. I'm here to set the record straight (aswell as your sexuality) Too much faggotry on this board. I shall sweep it under the rug. Who's with me? Let's start a new nevermore board! Free of the pimple faced farfugnoogers that riddle this one. This will be a new chapter in nevermore. And I'll be at the helm. Who wants to be a part of my Vanguard? Join me... I'll set you free. (Well of everything but the pimples) :headbang:
Awwww, he doesn't like the appearance of members.... i guess he's looking for a hotter man then, since he onl mentions the males.:)

Go cream to St. Anger.

Ok I have returned to make one more post. The females are also hideous. Warrel looks more feminine than some of these any cockadoodle-doo bitches. Take stealerofdreams for example. (Stealerofsight is more like it) Your making me blind. Get you're fucking ugly pic off this message board! You have that half-hearted look on your face. Like you just walked in on your mother and father having sex. Or just had your best friend confess to you that shes pregnant. Wipe the smirk off your face you trollop! Lucky for you you live in san francisco and getting a gay marriage license in the future won't be too difficult. You'll need it sister! No guy will want to touch you! Unless its a fellow nevermore boardian. They're desperate and will settle for anything that doesn't come with a rinse/wash cold tag attached to it! Dead Lioness. She has hope. Not too bad looking. Don't know what the hell she's doing on here. Any other ladies (And I do use that term loosely) as loose as your pussies you fucking sluts! Any other ladies who wish to post their pics will also be commented on. So I suggest if you're not an L.A 8 then don't fucking bother. But most of you hicks are probably the hottest thing going in your tumbleweed ridden infest farms of imbreeding that you folks call home! It's a damn shame!

Make a third post and say something about me fag. I feel excluded. He's one funny motherfucker, I don't know why you people don't see the funny side of this.

i feel excluded too....i post more pics of myself than just about anyone here...what about me? WHAT ABOOT MEEEEEEEEEEE???

come on!! talk shit about my sandals with socks!! come on! gimme some!
ct.jpg

zoo.jpg

comments please oh please oh please....
*masturbates anxiously*....*furiously*

thats low...slamming Isabel..thats damn low..you pathetic asshole! the others i can laugh at because well they just laugh at your stupid shit but slamming Isabel? die....