The one and only scale bender!

So you're telling me that you would rather SPITE me than make peace with what I'm saying? I've lived your perspective and wasted 19 years of my life wondering how I can make a difference. You look at me like you want some sort of apology, get over it and think for yourselves. How many people are going to do shit to you and never say sorry, in your life? How many of them might even be useful to you, but you choose to neglect them like a child would because "It's not fair"?

Come on, man, it's at least logical. Can you agree to that BASEST fact?
No, not at all. I'd rather forget the fact you even exist. Now you're missing the point that I don't even give a shit about you. Why would I care about making peace with you?

You're one of the most ignorantly arrogant people I've ever encountered in my life. You really need to get over yourself.

Resonator, everything here is honestly what I would say in real life - if that's not the 'real me', let me know how to plug into your super-cool ultra-true Awesome Matrix Of Gnosticism or whatever system you're in that actually allows for your nonsense to seem coherent. Believe whatever you want, but when you make such a vain and pathetic effort at trying to throw it at other people AND have the nerve to get pissed at others for believing differently don't be surprised when you look like a burned-out nutjob who should have skipped a few Grateful Dead concerts to go read a book or two - I'd start with the Dumbass Guide To Not Being A Dumbass for Dumbasses, as it'll be available at your local Not Being A Dumbass retailer and the glaring inconsistencies will go by completely unnoticed.

Jeff

Let me ask you all a question: How do I get through? What do you like that I can try to squeeze through to you?

Yeah Kevin, this guy has lived long and like, seen shit!

Hey, this totally matters!

Your bird is dead. The cat ate it, and I mean it literally.

First, quit trying. If you have good ideas they'll come through without all of this posturing and drama.

Second, make sense.

Third, accept that people won't always agree with you.

Fourth, drop the ego.

Fifth, read up on trolling for an extensive list of what to not do anymore.

Jeff

if that's not the 'real me', let me know how to plug into your super-cool ultra-true Awesome Matrix Of Gnosticism or whatever system you're in that actually allows for your nonsense to seem coherent

It's not. And you know what it takes? Forgiveness. If you can't ignore the bad, how can you ever see the good?

My other Gnostic friend told me it was done now. So we can finally stop. He's right about EVERYTHING.

Conformity

Give me a break. You can't seriously expect me to CONFORM to your will if you want the full thing, or else it gets diluted. Fanaticism is not one of them, but you seem to be quite fanatic on me fitting into your bullshit rules of existence that make my head spin.

And the thread ain't over until it's over. So far, you've still got a long way to understanding a lick of what I said. It's a challenge, and I'm sorry if you don't like it but if you can't even finish the game, then what good are you to anyone if you can't get over yourselves?

I can just as easily stop this thread, post like I was before, and leave it be. This thread never existed. But can YOU is what I'm trying to drive at here.

Crazy man, he's got balls of steel fer sure. Once those Gnostics sink their hooks in..... ugh.

But can YOU is what I'm trying to drive at here.
FUCKING YES!!!!!

You stop replying with your nonsense, the thread sinks to the bottom to be forgotten forever and proven as the failure it's always been to all but one.

Give me a break. You can't seriously expect me to CONFORM to your will if you want the full thing, or else it gets diluted. Fanaticism is not one of them, but you seem to be quite fanatic on me fitting into your bullshit rules of existence that make my head spin.

And the thread ain't over until it's over. So far, you've still got a long way to understanding a lick of what I said. It's a challenge, and I'm sorry if you don't like it but if you can't even finish the game, then what good are you to anyone if you can't get over yourselves?

I can just as easily stop this thread, post like I was before, and leave it be. This thread never existed. But can YOU is what I'm trying to drive at here.

"Forgiveness"... here's what you're missing. I don't hate you, I just think you're a raving lunatic who should be checked into an insane asylum. Delusions, disorganized speech, delusions of grandeur... I'm really not joking. Get your head checked out.

Second... I don't believe I said "CONFORM", and I would never suggest such a thing. What I outlined was basic "not being an asshat" etiquette. If you'd like for me to go through the big posts and explain to you exactly why I don't think you're all there in the head and why your claims are nonsensical and incoherent I can do a few. Do not, however, assume that I'm failing to understand for lack of trying or intelligence; I did in fact try to make sense of most of your posts (and couldn't, due to your grammar shitting the bed and your claims being incoherent) and if I can make sense of modern mathematics well enough to explain it to ten-year-olds I'm pretty much unstoppable. If you don't want to be firmly planted in the 'troll' category, take care with your future posts.

Jeff