I have returned

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
For those of you who know me well enough, know about the girl from the Internet I started falling in love with early this year (January). For those of you who know me even better, know that her and I are engaged.

None of you, with the exception of Thomas (if he remembers), knows that I moved to Illinois from Seattle to be with my fiance', Brianna. I have been here since the 5th of this month and am adjusting well.

For those of you who don't think that long distance/online relationships last, you should think twice. I met Brianna from CS (CounterStrike) and now, we live together in our own apartment and are happily engaged.

The job search was horrendous but I finally got a job a few days ago as a Sales Representative at a furniture store, alike what I did when I lived in Eastern Washington. It's only part-time so it's not commission based. I am making nine bucks an hour. Though, I received a phone call yesterday from this company named New Horizons who I submitted a Resume online to. They are a IT internship company. If hired (which I'm sure I will be), I will be a intern making fifteen bucks an hour. During the internship, they also help you receive your IT certifications (A+, CCNA, etc. etc.). After the internship is over, they help find you a job to start your new career. Where I live is a major area for company headquarters and there are three major colleges including Illinois State University. One of the biggest companies here is State Farm Insurance. I have a reference there who is a IT, thanks to my fiance's dad. More than likely I will start out at 40K a year, at least. One thing too is that in WA, nine an hour isn't that much. WA state minimum wage is 7.21 a hour. IL state minimum wage is 5.00 a hour. WA state income tax rate is 20% where here it's 3%. So think of the cost of living differences and such.

So yea, I have returned.

cool, happy for you man. hope you live happily ever after and don't have kids :)

here, you didn't miss much, except for that stupid mexican with a huge 2-page long signature spreading shit on this board.......

congrats man.....glad to know that everything turned out for the best and i hope it all stays that way. cheers:kickass:

Update:

Here's a little update on the internship. It's like IT school. I will be taking classes to get certifications in various fields. I also will obtain a certificate stating that I completed the Ethical Hacking class. The company I'll be going through trains large businesses and government agencies. After 6-8 months, I will have multiple certifications and will become a intern. After the internship, I will make a minimum of forty thousand dollars a year.

hey congratulations man. i vaguely remember you from the sinergy board.