Prevailing Wage

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
I just started a job a few weeks back(yeah, back to work for real now, goodgbe unenjoyment) Anyways, today we started working on a prevailing wage job, it will last for 3 days, them we leave for a while. For those who don't know, it's a state job, where the state decides what Masons make or Carpenters and Electricians for that matter. Anyhow, I can't believe what I am being paid, it's crazy mony!!!!!

$60.69 per hour Woo HOO!!!!! To some, this isn't that much, but to me, (for working for someone else) Hell yeah!!!!!

So in 3 days, I'll make almost 1500 plus my normal other 2 days pay!

God Bless Massachussettes! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Just got outta work a few hours ago, and right to band rehersal.
I got a call last night telling me that we were starting at noon, but I didn't get the message till 9Am, yeah, like a jackass, I waited in the parking lot for fucking 2 hours, and then decided to check my messages.

Gayness.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! That's something I wish I could do, but being laid off for 4 months does that shit. I am playing catch up for the next year!
I would like to do a band night of drinking and parting though. Theres alway Shroud of Thanksgiving I guess.

fuuuuuuck dude, i think my record is $66.74/hr, but i only got one hour of that.....it was the 9th hour of work on a day that starts off at time.5 based on an already-highish payrate, so i was getting pretty intense double time.