I have some mp3's from Munich 2004, how can I upload them?

flebbie

a light has died
Sep 18, 2002
Groningen, the Netherlands
Visit site
Recently I have received the Munich 2004 bootleg which is really a great one!! I would like to share some mp3's with you so I have just made a site with lycos Webbuilder. I have 50 MB now to upload. But I dont know how to upload mp3's there, it seems you can only upload photo's, who can give me some tips??

flebbie said:
Recently I have received the Munich 2004 bootleg which is really a great one!! I would like to share some mp3's with you so I have just made a site with lycos Webbuilder. I have 50 MB now to upload. But I dont know how to upload mp3's there, it seems you can only upload photo's, who can give me some tips??

Hey! Very nice bootleg :headbang:

I already have it.
Btw, my version has "balance", "pulled under",
and one more song that I can't remember now fucked up.

Is your version that way?

I have now unlimited webspace for bootlegs and vids if you please I can upload them (with time...) so don't doubt in adding me to messenger

n e way, how legal is it ?

the guy who recorded the munich gig some months ago, offered it in this forum for some limited time due to Danny not wanting to be spread via forums

Oceana said:
the guy who recorded the munich gig some months ago, offered it in this forum for some limited time due to Danny not wanting to be spread via forums

so interesting... that's why I asked... well ... must we upload this then ?

advice needed :yell:

Obvious said:
Hey! Very nice bootleg :headbang:

I already have it.
Btw, my version has "balance", "pulled under",
and one more song that I can't remember now fucked up.

Is your version that way?
yeah my version has also some songs fucked up:ill:

songs like release, pulled under, sleepless are not very listenable, they haveannoying ticks(or whatverer you call it) in it.

my version of balance sounds great though:)
and closer is almost without vocals

well flebbie sent me "are you there" from the booleg and as I said I've uploaded it (thx again flebbie) I'm gonna share it for you guys I'd like to ask danny before but they are touring and Danny is missing :U

http://www.involutionmusic.com/anathema/Anathema_07.AreYouThere.mp3 (be carefull with capital letters It's a linux hosting)

just enjoy : )

PD: the domain is from my amateur band, if you give us feedback of our songs we'll be very pleased, all our stuff is (and will be) for free :)

flebbie said:
yeah my version has also some songs fucked up:ill:

songs like release, pulled under, sleepless are not very listenable, they haveannoying ticks(or whatverer you call it) in it.

my version of balance sounds great though:)
and closer is almost without vocals

Hey, you're right, Balance is perfect.

I meant "Release" instead "Balance".

atrocity said:
thans send me a msn requst please u can send it through msn =))

I'm gonna upload everysong that flebbie send me (It'll be faster than thru msn) but for the moment I just have "are you there" we are doin' what we can : P

that's very nice of you guys.. i hope i'll get to download the rest of it. i also hope that danny won't be pissed :erk: