I haz a frosty from wendys

Frosties = quite yummy. One of my first memories of eating something other than baby food is of having some of my dad's frosty poured into my little sectioned baby food plate, and eating it with a baby spoon.

But the reality here is that where there's a Wendy's, there's also a place that sells chocolate malts. I'll go for the malt every time.

I don't know what kind of drugs you people are on, but I sure want to try 'em!

Wendy’s Chili With Cheese

Chili [Ground Beef, Chili Base (tomatoes, salt, citric acid, calcium chloride), Chili Seasoning (maltodextrin, tomato powder, salt, modified corn starch, chili pepper, sugar, onion, spices, dextrose, garlic, soybean oil, xanthan gum, citric acid, autolyzed yeast extract, extracts of paprika, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, artificial flavors, silicon dioxide [anti-caking agent]), Kidney Beans (kidney beans, water, sugar, corn syrup, salt, natural flavorings, onion powder, calcium chloride, disodium EDTA [flavor protector]), Chili Beans (beans, water, sugar, corn syrup, salt, natural flavorings, onion, calcium chloride), Vegetable Mix (onions, celery, peppers)], Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Artificial Color, Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose (anti-caking agents), Natamycin (preservative)]

One has been there and seen your cultural wasteland. You're welcome to your heart-attack and false icons.

:)

See that's what I don't get... The US has so much to offer, so many good things, food, culture, beers, wine, everything is so awesome here:
But Corporate America fucking sucks and destroys all the ‘good’ stuff, making people believe ‘that’s American’ .
Any chain restaurant, fast-food joint, blend food crap, junk food, domestic beer, coffee, even ‘good ol’ American chocolate Hershey’s = they all fucking suck and terrible! But they are all so popular…… I would never understand that, especially considering the fact that everything that is truly awesome is within reach and affordable.

See that's what I don't get... The US has so much to offer, so many good things, food, culture, beers, wine, everything is so awesome here:
But Corporate America fucking sucks and destroys all the ‘good’ stuff, making people believe ‘that’s American’ .
Any chain restaurant, fast-food joint, blend food crap, junk food, domestic beer, coffee, even ‘good ol’ American chocolate Hershey’s = they all fucking suck and terrible! But they are all so popular…… I would never understand that, especially considering the fact that everything that is truly awesome is within reach and affordable.

Karen all that stuff is from other cultures outside the US ....lol

So, everything from fast food restaurants, chain restaurants, and "popular" American brands can't taste good and be enjoyed once in a while? Well shit!:guh:

I would never understand that, especially considering the fact that everything that is truly awesome is within reach and affordable.

We find comfort in the familiar. And with advertisements constantly ramming brand names, logos, and shiny things in our faces, the bullshit quickly becomes familiar, ubiquiteous, and incredibly easy.

It still blows my mind when I see people go to the Taco Bell in SF when the incredible (and incredibly authentic) Ocean Taqueria is right across the street.

So, everything from fast food restaurants, chain restaurants, and "popular" American brands can't taste good and be enjoyed once in a while? Well shit!:guh:

Of course it can. As long as you're savvy about it.

Not everyone is savvy.