I joined this forum because of "The Great Escape"

Metalcreature

Awesome stereo & Metal
Dec 25, 2010
Pittston PA
:wave:I got this album today, and its been in my cd player all day. I dont normally do that, but im totally addicted to this exceptional piece of musical art. Ive been a fan since WITW, and bought every cd when it came out. But never have i been this addicted to an album since Shadow Gallery's Room V, or Symphony X's V album. This cd has everything, i mean, a true masterpiece, and epic and beautiful. TGE might be one of the best cds of all time. And the production is the best SW ever had. My stereo is very revealing when a production is poor, and this cd sounds so balanced and crystal clear. Hats off to the guys in SW for making this amazing music that never gets tired and old. I love long songs, and this one sits nicely with all the others in my collection of favorites. Tommy's voice is the best its ever been. The music is technical/catchy, beautiful and epic. Im in for the long haul guys. Ill buy every new cd when released. You've earned a place next to all the greats. Your music is that mindblowing. Im looking forward to a tour in the U.S.A.