I just bought...

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
I just bought The Gallery and Damage Done. Were those good choices for my first albums? I figured I should get the classic album with my fav song Punish My Heaven, and then I should get the new album to see how they sound now. I like it :headbang:

Nope. You should've bought a George Michael album
george_michael_150c.jpg

i have a hard time understanding why the hell everyone seems to be discussing prince these days. :puke:

h

Originally posted by rahvin
we should do it in symbols. :p

rahvin. (¥)
this reminds me that the function "insert symbol" disappeared a while ago from my microsoft word 97 without any apparent reason. now i can't spell Jorn's name with the correct "o" anymore. :cry:

Miolo (desperate)

@miolo: assuming you're running an italian os, the path is start --> programmi --> accessori --> utilità di sistema --> mappa caratteri.
a window with a list of installed fonts and all symbols that can be reproduced with some alt + numpad code shows up. double-click on any such symbol and select "copia". then act as if you had just ctrl+c it, pasting it at will. ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by ShadowLioness
I LOVE Prince...

there's just... a certain something in that individual that tells me loving feelings towards you on his part would have to be faked instead. ;)

in the age of communication, being identified by anything not supported by some standard fonts is by all means a terrible career move...

rahvin.

Originally posted by Miolo
i thought the path was that. the problem is that "mappa caratteri" isn't there and i don't know why. something strange is going on on this pc. :err:

The "mappa caratteri" can be installed and uninstalled in control pannel-->add/remove software-->windows installation (not sure in which part of this, just browse it) you'll probably need the windows cd too.
And maybe your "computerini" is a candidate for a clean windows installation too :D

Originally posted by rahvin
there's just... a certain something in that individual that tells me loving feelings towards you on his part would have to be faked instead. ;)

I think I would forgive him =)

in the age of communication, being identified by anything not supported by some standard fonts is by all means a terrible career move...

rahvin.

:lol: , I agree.