I just found Black N Blue vinyls!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
That's right! First time I've ever seen Black N Blue's studio albums in any format in Australia in my life! All I'd ever seen was the recent compliations/live releases at Radical Records.

I was at Dixons today and they had "Black N Blue" & "In Heat" UK pressings on vinyl for $10 each in near-mint condition! Needless to say I snapped them up while I could!

:headbang:

I hope I can somehow meet Tommy Thayer when Kiss come next. I wanna get them signed!

Jamie St. James is singing in Warrant now is he?!?! That'd be cool if he was! But Jani had a much better voice :( Though I'm glad Jani is gone because he was the one who didn't wanna do the arena rock thing anymore, the rest of the band did. Jerry Dixon wants to bring back the stage moves from the DRFSR tour haha!

Hey Jamie and Jani's names are pretty similar hahaha! Maybe so they can still do the "Call me crazy, call me insane, call me Jani fuckin' Lane!" line hahaha... except "..call me Jamie fuckin' James!" haha!

And Tommy Thayer as we all know is now in Kiss. Seems the Black n Blue guys have done ok getting in bigger bands now!

Is Mr. Spiff fallible now?

I wonder if Warrant would tour here? Probably not...

The Trooper said:
And Tommy Thayer as we all know is now in Kiss. Seems the Black n Blue guys have done ok getting in bigger bands now!
That's hardly surprising when you think about how closely he worked with them over the years. Didn't he do some overdubs and stuff on late-70s Kiss albums when Ace was too wasted to play?

Nah that was Bob Kulick I think who did that stuff. Tommy Thayer, however, co-wrote songs for the "Hot In The Shade" album and "Carnival Of Souls". He also played some of the lead guitar on "Psycho Circus" I think.

Jaime St. James actually co-wrote a song on Carnival Of Souls as well I think.