I just found the scariest dude alive

yes

v6RhA73.png

I love how he can't spell christians correctly, it's like he's trying to say The Stains of Christ in one word which for me is beautiful. I just hope Jesus could finally give him a break and release his wife from dungeon. Not cool jesus, not cool.

I know, my god, this guy is pure comedic gold. Part of me thinks its a fake/joke page just how funny this is lmfao

Being a prostate for breast implaints / find jesus and get my wife home

hahahahaha

My troll detector is pretty fucking good and it doesnt give any signal that this guy is one. Hes been keeping this up for far too long. Unless he is a genius, then i will bow to him and offer my keyboard, because he is god.

You are probably right, I think we're dealing with a legitimate maniac here. His mania isn't confined to offline. (anyone get that?)

I showed my friend this page and he found out that 'carol' has been gone for 3 years and he is still going nuts with that shit. Praise jesus bring my wife home

is she dead or left him or what? :lol:

i mean, when your wife is in her 60s (from my understanding) you gotta expect some shit

i showed my girlfriend, couldnt help myself. :lol:

6ub2V1j.png

Love u carol, but i would fuck some nurses :lol:

I guess she's dead, and dude just want to join her in heaven, in normal case I would encourage him to shoot himself, but since hes my inspiration now that would sadden me.

BE STRONG TIMOTHY :lol:

no way he couldnt prostate himself to god and salicide himself

i also love how the only groups hes joined are sexy bikini women sites :lol:

love you carol

I saw similiar dudes to him on social networks (not as lost as Timothy dou lol) and they ALWAYS like sluts on FB. Degenerated human mind cares only about those boobs

Some things I've learned of Timothy from his FB page.

• He loves carol
  • He need wife home
  • He need his house back and hates his naibors
  • He's disababled and studied at didn't
  • He wildly swings from Christain to anti-Christain
  • He enjoys nuses but doesn't like prostates who work for breast implaints
  • He enjoys buying wamen to hold while watching cartoons

What a journey